Initiation

Sam woke up and stretched out onto the bed expecting to feel Cat but her roommate was gone. Oh yeah school. Looking around Sam noticed a little note on the counter next to her.

"Hey sleepyhead I didn't want to wake you up before I went to school because I know you like to sleep :3 I put some breakfast on the table for you'

Mmm breakfast. She didn't even know Cat could cook. Her mouth was already watering in expectation of delicious food. She got up stretching one more time before making her way to the table. Her eyes stumbled upon a can of unopened and unprepared spaghettio's. Sam couldn't help but laugh and feel a little disappointed. She grabbed the can and started to prepare it herself. Cat sure was something.

Her mind flooded with images and memories of last night. We were so close...Sam could remember the moment like it had happened yesterday mostly because it did. Her smile grew and she couldn't believe that the red head felt the same way she did.

The spaghettio's were ready and Sam grabbed the pot and a spoon and dug right in. Her hunger was quenched and she decided that it might be a good idea to go check on Nona to see how things were going. She got ready and headed out making her way over to her bike. Sam turned the key bringing the motorcycle to life. With a little push she took off on her way to Elderly Acres.

"Sam what are you doing here?" Nona asked surprised at the sight of the young girl walking through the doors.

"Oh you know I just want to see how you're doing...actually no I'm just really bored at the apartment." Sam laid down on a nearby couch placing her feet on some old guy who was passed out. He probably won't mind.

"Samantha! Get your feet off that poor man." Sam was caught off guard at the sound of her full name. No one called her that. Not even her mom but she was always hung-over or sleeping so she never really called her anyways. She walked over to the table Nona was sitting at and sat down in the chair across from her.

"Nona what's there to do around here?" She complained while laying her head down onto the table. "As much as I hate saying it...I'm just so bored without Cat."

"Speaking of Cat...did you kiss her yet?" Sam shot up from the table and sat stiffly in her chair wondering if she heard right.

"Um what would make you think that I-I would want to kiss her?" Feeling uncomfortable talking about this with Cat's grandmother she tried to direct her eyes elsewhere and noticed a wheelchair. She stood up and walked over to and saw that an old woman was going for it to.

"Woah that's mine," Sam said as she sat in the chair and wheeled around.

"Sam! Give that to the poor woman." Nona gave her a stern look, which Sam didn't care for.

"She already got her own." Sam pointed at the old lady who was already seated in another wheelchair and scowling at Sam.

"Don't avoid what I said before either. I saw how close you guys were and those googly eyes you were making at each other. I'm old but I'm not blind." Nona was smiling and inside she was happy that her grandchild had found someone to be with. "So?"

"I um...we were close...but Dice came and ruined the moment..." Sam scratched the back of her head in confusion. "You seem to be taking things well?"

" I don't care that you're a girl Sam. All that matters to me is that my Cat is taken care of"

Nona walked over to Sam giving her a small hug because she knew the girl didn't like them. They talked for a bit longer and then said their goodbyes. Before Sam made her way out the door she gave Nona a thumbs up and promised her that Cat would be taken care of.

She's Different But I Like It?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें