Ice Cream and Jealousy

Loud noises awoke Sam from her nap and she couldn't help but be angry. Her nap had been interrupted to many times today. Gah what now!

Sam walked towards the front door where all the commotion was coming from and noticed that it was Cat and her friends walking through the entrance of the apartments. Ohh great.

They arrived at Cat's faster than expected and Cat was surprised to see Sam was at the front door. Sam moved out of the way to let everyone into the house but blocked Cat from entering.

"Hey little Red." Sam smiled at her as Cat twiddled her hair in her hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to text you about them coming over. Jade was being overprotective."

"It's okay I'm just happy to see that you're home."

"You're really sweet Sam." Cat looked behind the blonde at her friends wandering the kitchen and not paying attention. She reached passed the other girl and grabbed the door knob. Sam was confused but decided just to go with it. Cat got on her tiptoes and kissed the girl on the cheek. After this affection she quickly opened up the door and walked through leaving a dazed and happy Sam behind. Closing the door Sam walked towards where the group of friends were she took a minute to observe who was here. She saw Andre and Beck looking through the fridge and getting drinks out. Cat was leaning on the bar table looking incredibly gorgeous and she saw Jade and Tori sitting at the table in a heated conversation. Since they obviously weren't doing anything important Sam wanted to get some payback on Cat for what she had done a couple of moments ago. Walking towards the bar stool Cat was now sitting on Sam grabbed her hand and spun her around and off the chair taking her towards the room. Her hand...is so soft.

Once inside the room Cat's hand went up and pressed gently on the other girl's cheek and Sam raised her hand up touching Cat's. Sam's other arm wrapped around Cat's waist, which surprised her because she wasn't expecting this to be happening now.

"I-um we shouldn't be...not right now," Cat couldn't think straight but she managed to get out of Sam's grasp and run to her bed hiding under her blankets and stuffed animals.

Sam walked over and grabbed the blanket uncovering Cat's cute face. She leaned down and gave Cat a short brief kiss on her cheek before turning away to get a change of clothes. Cat rolled around her bed in happiness. Jumping up she went over to the blonde and gave her a little kiss on the cheek while snaking her arms around the girl's back. Sam got the girl in a stronger grasp, she wasn't going to let her get away this time and somehow Cat knew that. "I've been wanting to be with you all day." She said as she held Cat close to her, missing her company all day. Sam wouldn't admit this though. It was like they've done this many times before. "I like um your eyes," okay it was a little more awkward to say but she felt weird with this romance stuff but with Cat maybe she'd learn to get better at it. Cat smiled and her eyes teared up a little as she looked up at the blonde, she was happy and felt safe in the girl's arms. The urge to kiss was growing in both of them.

"HEY!" There was a bang on the door interrupting their little break. "I don't hear any talking in there Puckett!" The voice was obviously Jade's and Sam decided that she wanted a little revenge for the interrogation the other day until she thought of something else.

"Shut up," Sam said loud enough for Jade to hear through the door. Cat reacted by giving Sam a pouty look. "Okay! I'm sorry little red; I'll watch my language next time."

"Sam you have to be nice," Cat whispered looking towards the blonde.

"I don't do nice kid, and she obviously doesn't either" Sam said in a low voice as she sat on the edge of her bed. "Sam!" The smaller girl whined in frustration.