Say Cheese

So much had happened in the past few weeks and Cat knew it was definitely for the better. Everything happened so fast once she stumbled across Sam, the connection they had was so strong it grew into a blooming relationship. She was so happy and knew she had Sam to share that happiness with. They've been having adventures with friends and Jade and Sam have been getting a long great. Their relationship was moving slowly but Sam still hadn't taken Cat on an official date, which made Cat feel a little sad if she were to be honest.

"Sam...Sam..." Cat walked into the shared bedroom and stood in the doorway looking at the lazy blonde still sleeping in her bed. She recalled there most previous adventure to spray paint their initials on the giant Hollywood sign, sadly it didn't work out exactly as her gang of friends thought it would, but they had fun nonetheless. Cat began to walk over to Sam's bed looking at everything she had up in her walls. They were completely opposite but somehow they complimented each other very well. Her eyes stumbled upon a picture of Sam and Carly and an unfamiliar feeling grew in her. The same feeling she got at Karaoke Dokie when that girl was all over Sam. She knew that they were best friends for years but she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of the strong bond and connection they had. All she hoped for was that her and Sam could gain the same strong friendship. Cat skipped closer to the bed and laid down on the empty space next to Sam, studying the other girls features.

"Come on Sam wake up," Cat nuzzled closer to Sam. Cat felt safe and comfortable when she was close to her. She always seemed to want to be closer to Sam it was as if her body was attracted to Sam's warmth.

"Cat...give me a couple more minutes..." Sam said sleepily as she turned over squishing the red head between her and the bed.

"Owwie, I-can't breath." Cat attempted to wiggle her way out from underneath the blonde but she wasn't the strongest person.

"Hmm...Cat..." Sam mumbled as she readjusted herself.

Cat was surprised when Sam's blonde hair curtained her face. She moved it out of the way and realized how close their faces were. Her cheeks were getting warmer and warmer she wasn't used to how flustered Sam could get her without even trying. She wasn't usually the one to initiate anything but Sam had a way of making her feel different. She started to close the distance between them until she felt Sam's shallow breaths against her lips. Closing her eyes she tried to gain the confidence to go for it. They've kissed before but she was always embarrassed and nervous when it happened.

"Hey, Red did you fall asleep in my bed again?" Sam questioned with a bit of hoarseness in her voice.

Cat opened her eyes and she knew her face had just gotten ten times redder; she wouldn't be surprised if her cheeks matched her hair. All she knew was she needed to hide anywhere but there. She struggled trying to make an escape but she felt Sam's hands hold her in a tight hug.

"Sam please! I uh- need to...go to the bathroom." It was an obvious lie and Sam knew it but she enjoyed making Cat frazzled.

"Why are you in such a rush cupcake," Sam couldn't hold in her laughter at Cat's embarrassment. "You're so cute..." The comment slipped it's way out of Sam's thoughts before she could even process it.

Cat ceased her struggling and relaxed at the words. They were in a spooning position and an awkward quietness rested upon them. Sam pulled her hands off of the smaller girls waist and sat up on her bed.

"I should get ready," Sam said as she got up and walked out of the room. " Hey where are we going anyway?" The blonde poked her head back into the room at Cat's body still lying on her bed.

"We are going to go meet Tori and Jade at Bots! They've been weird around each other lately so I wanted to find out why." Cat jumped up happily running to her side of the room to her closet.