Is It A Yes?

There are three things that Sam Puckett hates. Mornings, people, and schools. So why exactly was she standing in front of Hollywood Arts at 5 in the morning for a person? Obviously the person wasn't just anyone it was her beautiful red-headed girlfriend Caterina Valentine. She was groggy and sleepy but was determined to do what she had planned. She was going to make this the best date Cat had ever been on.

"Hey looks like you're on time," A perky brunette spoke as she appeared from around the corner surprising the half asleep blonde.

"Ugh don't remind me. I hate waking up early." Sam complained leaning her forehead against the cool door they were standing in front of. "How are we getting in anyways smarty pants? And how is it possible for you to be so awake?"

"I was thinking you could take care of that part...I didn't think that far ahead and Cat mentioned you had a history of being a rebel. Oh and coffee of course black with two sugars want some?" Tori fumbled around biting her lip thinking about when her coffee tastes had changed.

"You want me to break into your school? Eh okay I haven't done something fun like this in awhile." Sam grinned pulling out her lock pick tools. She jammed in a long piece of metal and started to fumble around with another, her face was serious and determined she was a bit rusty but she knew she could do it. With a satisfying click she turned the handle opening the door and gesturing Tori in. Placing the pieces of metal in her pocket she followed in after the Latina girl.

"Okay I did my part what's next" Sam asked still a little giddy from her lock picking. She forgot the thrill she got from doing things that would be frowned upon by others especially law enforcement. They walked in closing the door behind them and made their way down the halls.

"I'm nervous what if she doesn't like it?" Sam questioned feeling a little off about what she was actually doing. She's going to hate it. What do I even know about being cheesy and sweet.

"Get out of your head you'll do fine Sam you're freaking yourself out you'll feel normal and sane when Cat gets here." Tori elbowed her playfully.

"Mama doesn't get nervous." Sam attempted to play it off. They headed off through the hallways finally reaching their destination. Opening up the door they walked up a flight of stairs stopping one more time at a locked door. Sam gladly pulled out her tools and unlocked the door with ease excited that she was able to use her skills again. The door led to a little portion of the school roof it was a really beautiful sight. From here you could see the whole city sleeping only a few cars bringing light and life to the streets below.

"Okay blonde let's get to work this isn't going to set itself up and they'll be here soon." Tori smiled handing Sam a blanket which she spread out on the floor.

After everything was setup they looked back down at the city streets noticing a group of people walking up to the front doors of the school. On closer inspection they realized it was Sikowitz and the rest of Tori's classmates.

"Well it looks like it's time for rehearsal. You ready to steal your princess away Sam?" Tori nudge her and walked towards the door ready to meet up with the group.

The two girls walked through the halls on their way to the black box theater. Opening the door Sam could see everyone working on stage, reading scripts, and playing with the theater lights. Her gaze wandered the familiar faces until it stopped on one particular person. It's so early but she looks so perfect...she always does.

"Okay one more thing. Cat is one of my best friends and she loves to be happy. You make her happy so...take care of her or I'll have to have a talk with you." with that being said Tori pulled Sam into a hug and ran into the theater to join her friends and classmates.

"Not a hugger." Sam mumbled under her breath knowing it wouldn't reach the brunettes ears but she had a reputation to uphold. She walked through the theater slowly avoiding being seen by anyone and disappeared behind the stage curtains finding the spot Tori had told her to wait at until Cat appeared.

On the stage she could see Cat and Beck acting out a fishing scene trying to reel in a big fish and almost falling out of their boat. It was a funny scene to watch Cat was doing a good job pretending to reel in a fish. The scene was ending and she could see Cat making her way towards her. Once she was behind the curtains she took a sip of her water bottle and Sam made her move. She walked over to Cat and wrapped her arms around her petite waist almost causing Cat to spit out her water.

"Hey Red," Cat shivered from the feeling of Sam's breath against her ear.

"OH MY GOODNESS! SAM!" Cat squealed happily as she shifted in Sam's grasp so that she was facing towards the blonde.

"Shhh you're going to ruin my cover."

"Opps sorry! What are you doing her Puckell?" Cat asked with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Firstly it's Puckett and secondly i'm here to take you away?"

"Take me away to where?" Cat asked turning her head to the side trying to understand what Sam was doing here so early instead of sleeping in.

"You're going to make me say it. Ok ok stand here and listen..." Sam took a deep breathe and looked into Cat's beautiful brown eyes holding her out from an arms distance so she could take in her whole image.

"Cat Valentine will you go on a date with me on this very early morning?" She didn't say it with the tiredness she felt she asked with everything she had she wanted Cat to feel special and she wanted to make this date the best one Cat had ever been on. Cat was stunned for a moment no emotion could be read on her face. I was right I can't be sweet what am I even doing-

"I thought you'd never ask!" Cat jumped back into Sam's arms and hugged her tight pushing her against the wall with all her high-energy excitement.

"Woah Cat you're getting stronger." Sam smiled looking at how happy the other girl was. "You make me so happy kitty cat." blushing at the nickname she used she felt embarrassed and wished she could take back what she had just called her.

"You make me so happy to Sammy." They just stood there for a moment enjoying having each other close. Cat was fumbling a little in Sam's strong hold wishing that the blonde would just pull her closer and maybe kiss her. Just the thought gave Cat butterflies and made her face turn the brightest red. She buried her head against Sam's chest hiding her blush.

Sam noticed how embarrassed Cat was feeling and couldn't help but think that she was so adorable. Pulling Cat's face away from her chest she placed her hand under Cat's chin tilting it up slowly so their eyes could meet. Cat's big brown eyes bright and full with innocence mixed with Sam's ocean blue eyes. Leaning down closer Sam wanted to feel how soft Cat's perfect lips were and once they finally met she could feel the fire rising within her. Every time they kissed gave her a different reaction all of them good and addicting. There were a lot of things that Sam had quit but kissing Cat wasn't going to be one of them.

"So do you want to go?" Sam asked separating and resting her forehead against the smaller girls. Cat was dazed and just shook her head happily walking towards the opening of the curtain following right behind Sam as she held her hand out for her to grab. Cat happily took a hold and was led out of the black box theater.

From a distance Robbie could see the couple walking out the doors of the black box theater hand in hand. He had admired Cat for so long and she had shown that she liked him a least a little bit on multiple occasions confusing his emotions even more than Rex has. Deciding that this would be his last attempt to win her heart he ran out the door following after the two girls.