6. Regrets

Blur, everything from last night is a big blur. The headache in my head is huge and I Immediately regrated the choice of getting drunk. I only remember one thing from yesterday, Austin kissing Audrey. I look around me, when I looked next to me I saw Mike scrolling on his phone. Was Mike the person who brought me to this room? Why do I not remember how I came here. Where are Austin and Audrey, I mean not that I care but I would like some explaining. Way to many questions for a hangover. I tried to get up, but immediately regrated it. My head is hurting so bad. A soft moan lefts my mouth and I see Mike looking up from his phone.

'Good morning sunshine, there are aspirins and water on the table next to you.', Mike said way to smiley.

I gladly took the pills in me and I drank the whole glass of water. 'Last night is blurry', I told Mike.

'Yeah I believe you, maybe you should not kiss boys in my room next time.'

'I did what?', did I hear that good?

'Yeah you two where really going for it.', he says smiling shaking his head.

I'm sure a big frown is shown on my forehead. 'Mike who did I Kiss?'

I really don't like the smirk on his face, 'oh dear niece, you will find out yourself. I'm just gonna say nothing and I will watch the game play in front of me. Won't that be fun.'

'WoN't ThAt bE fUn', I say imitating mike and I throw a pillow at him. The pillow hits him right in the face what makes me laugh.

'Oh I forgot to ask you how is your dad?', Mike asks.

I haven't really thought about my dad since the moment I saw him with that woman. Instantly I felt tears coming up, but I managed to hold them up and keep them in.

'Oh he is doing good, he is dating again.', I say trying to look happy for my dad.

'If you want to talk I'm here.', Mike says not questing further, he knows it's a hard topic for me.

'Thanks, talking about it I think I should go home. Before he gets worried to much about me.', I say shaking my head.

I take my stuff say bye to Mike and I head out the hotel room. When I walk to the elevator I check, for the first time since tonight, my phone. I see that I have lots of texts from my dad and also a lot from Audrey. I don't know why, but I felt disappointment when I didn't saw Austin's name between the texts. Come on head, I really should forget him. He is a jerk!

I look at Audrey's texts. She's saying she can explain and that's she's really sorry. I text back that I can see her tonight. I send my dad simply 'I'm home in an hour'. I don't even spent time on reading the texts he send me.

When I press the button for the elevator the doors already opened and I stood in front of Shawn. When he looked up and saw me his smile widen.

'I was just looking for you.' He says.

'Well, here I am.' I said still standing in front of him and not really feeling like having a conversation. Waiting for him to tell me what he wants, I see him checking my face.

'Are you okey?' he asks sweet. Oh he is such a sweet Canadian boy.

'I felt better in my life.', I said a little harsh, then I saw Shawn face and felt terrible I acted like this, 'I'm sorry I just have a huge hangover.' I say shaking my head.

'Maybe you shouldn't drink that much', he says smiling. 'Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you would like to hang out today and maybe talk about what happened yesterday.' He continued a little bit nervous it seemed.

'I really like the offer Shawn, but I think I can best talk with Audrey about the kiss. I really would like to hear her explanation.' I saw something change in Shawn's face.