9. 😉You'll Look Great 😉

Fiona and Willow got into the salon. It looked so glamorous, Fiona had never seen anything like it. She didn't know how to react. So many customers were getting their hair done they looked so pretty, others waited for their turn. Charlie after catching a glimpse of Willow came out to meet him. She was a prim lady, putting on her apron, with a pretty neat Bob(hair).

" Well isn't it my favorite customer " Charlie said while approaching.

Willow blushed when he saw her.

" Ah! Cha Charlie. Nice to see you " Willow stammered offering her a handshake.

" No need for that,
Charlie grinned at him
"I'm more interested in this cutie right here. Hey baby, I'm Sis Charlie, I hope my friend hasn't bothered you. He can be troublesome most of the times"
Charlie pat Fiona's head.

Willow coughed.
" Um! Charlie, you called us your favorite customers, we don't really come here often " Willow tried to change the subject.

" You know he does that whenever he meets a girl he has a crushes on" Charlie whispered to Fiona.
Fiona giggled...

" What's that? Fiona what did she tell you, baby talk to daddy " Willow blurted out.

" Actually I said YOU were my favorite customer. I didn't say you guys, I don't even know Fiona. Annnd you look cute when you're shy " Charlie pecked his cheeks.

" What da? I- I need to use the r-restroom " Willow sped off.
Fiona and Charlie both laughed this time around.

" You two must have an affair, you interact so well " Fiona finally said.

" What? No! Willow was my best bud back at high school. We did everything together, we both knew each others mind like we both had one head. We teased each other every time but I was the best in teases. Haha! " Charlie replied.

Willow was back after Charlie was done.

" Don't worry, sweetie I'll make sure you're pretty so you and Willow can have a great couple time "
Charlie said peeking at Willow.

" No Sis Charlie you're.. you're mistaken. D- Dad was just rewarding me for my performance " Fiona blushed while saying.
" Charlie you know she's a child below slightly above ten,
" You and Robozoom are no different from eachother " Willow thought

" Again the dad word. Willy when did you become a Dad. Wedded secretly? Orrr are you suddenly one of those creeps? " Charlie gripped his collar tightly, strangling him.

" N-nuugh-no, pleeze let gof my col- ollar " He gripped her hands.

" Dad adopted me, w-well not officially like legally but he swore to take care of me, he's the nicest guy I've met, not a surprise he has you as his close friend " Fiona said to Charlie.

" I see. As expected of Willow, he's nice and never learns from experiences,
She looked quite sad while saying, still gripping his collar even tighter.

" Don't w-worry Charlie, I'll be fine you don't have to bother. Besides Fiona is not a burden " Willow stared into her eyes.

Charlie got grieved.

" Iyaouuuuch!! " Willow cried as Charlie pulled his hair.
" You always say that idiot. What do you think I am, you don't care about yourself, that pain is worse than anything you could ever think of. I'm your bestie, your sister I understand you. I I care about you, you take so much risk...

Charlie continued pulling his hair, then she knelt down and cried on his right shoulder crying made her look prettier. Willow let her lean in, he pat her head and wiped her tears.

" J- Just stop this Willow " She said.

" I won't.
Willow stared at her.
" Until things get better, I won't stop. You've always been there for me Charlie and I'll never forget that, you're the best friend in the world Charlie but you don't really understand me. I'll make things better I promise, for your sake "

They hugged each other for a while . Fiona watched them, her attention was on Charlie.

" Okay Fifi let sis take care of you " Charlie said .

" Okay,

Fiona glanced at Willow.
" Bu But Dad " She said

" Yes Fiona " Willow replied

" Are are you doing this because I don't look good enough? "

" What! Fiona no way, you're perfect just the way you are. I just want you to be something new. To get rid of Jabez and be my Fiona. I want you to forget everything about your past and start a new life with me. Trust me, you'll look great "

" Okay, I love you Dad " she hugged him

" Love you too sweetheart "

" Okay that's enough. We work with time here... Come on " Charlie interrupted.

Willow held Fiona.
" No Willy, you can't come " Charlie said.

" Why? " Willow asked

" You'll be tempted to kiss your daughter "

" What da freaking hell Charlie! " Willow yelled.

Charlie and Fiona laughed again

" Come on Fifi, let's get started " Charlie called

" Coming " Fiona followed her.

They both go to the hallway, Willow sat back with his phone.