We're Back

"Oh my! You two must have had a lovely time. Quite a time."

Robozoom stopped to look at the time.

"Yeah,

Fiona struggled with the bags

"We got some clothes and GRo...ceries a- afterwards...Ah!"

"Let me help you with that Miss," Robozoom carried the bags from her.

"I told you, you couldn't but you were like 'don't worry I got this '." Willow whined.

"I'll sort this out milady, now, you really need to take a shower". He continued.

"Yeah, you don't need to tell me that. "She responded with a soft, modest laugh.

"Good night, Dad! Night Robo...Ahh!" She yawned.

"So, how'd it go? ". Robozoom asked.

"She had fun, nothing much." Willow answered.

"Nothing much?". The bot teased him, it was putting on a face quite familiar, a face Willow detested.

"I'm going to my room, have fun sorting those out, make sure no one's ruined or you'll pay for it". He ordered and left, trying as much as possible to ignore the pestering bot.

"I didn't mean to offend you boss. I just wanted to make sure you had a good time. You know..."

"Save your speeches ".

🌅☀🌞

"Fiona! Breakfast ready" Willow called.

Fiona came running down, she was putting on a straw berried pajamas as she will call it.

"Morning dad, this is? "She asked poking the golden-brown disc, crisped lightly at the edges, the center looking so tender, it's over-whelming aroma.

"Pancakes, if you haven't tried it before then you're really missing out. "

"No! "Willow yelled before she could touch it.

"What! "

"It'll hurt if you used your bare hands "

"Why? "

"It's "

"H-hot" She flung the pancake.

"Nevertheless..." He tried to ignore her.

"It's improper to use your hands to eat this kind of meals ".

"Ugh! Do I have to ". Fiona grunted.

"I don't mind ".

"Sly dad ". She picked up the fork.

"So...Uh! I checked out some pla..."

"Hmmm! Delicious, Can I have some more of this uhh...puffy pillows? ". Fiona cut in, smiling widely.