10. 😻Look at You😻

Fiona is inside the salon sitting in front of a huge mirror, Charlie combs her hair.

" Girl you really have some lice issues " Charlie said.

" I do, what's lice anyway " Fiona asked.

Charlie is pissed but calms down.

" They're disgusting creatures, harmful to the human hair "

" They're creatures in the hair? there must be a kingdom of some sort too "

" You act like an absolute novice, you're not from here are you? "

" I don't really know "

Charlie proceeds to washing Fiona's hair. Fiona chills with the coolness, she smiles at the bubbles.

" Cover your eyes if you love them, I'll get rough on ya for a while "

Fiona shuts her eyes and let the feeling takeover.

Charlie was done with the hair washing, she applied hair cream and gave each strand a silky touch.

She started styling the hair in the very best way she could. Fiona stared at her reflection trying to recognize herself.

" No Sis Charlie, don't cut the bangs, my mom always leaves it when she styles my hair. She said it showed my true side even though I don't know how? " Fiona queried

" Your mother? "

" Oh no did I say too much " Fiona thought as she stayed silent

" Of course no child exists without a mother unless you're some magical being that came from the moon or some sort of pretty alien "

Fiona stays blank

" Just kidding "

"Now!,

Charlie said as she tilted Fiona's head

" Just stare at the mirror, I think your mom was right about those bangs " Charlie continued.

Few minutes later Fiona looked like a gorgeous angel.

" You would look better if you had a change of clothing,

Charlie brought out a cute dress

" Here put it on "

" For me? "

She hugged Charlie and ran into the dressing room
...
" Fiona has taken so long " Willow paces back and forth till he saw Fiona.

" Fi- " Willow couldn't believe his eyes he was looking at a totally different person.

Fiona didn't say a word

" Ha! I knew it'll end up like this, Fifi I better take off those makeovers I don't think you're safe " Charlie cuts in.

" Please Sis, don't be like that, dad will never be like that " Fiona persisted

" Of course he wouldn't but you'll never know Willow. I know him more than you do and he's really bad at resisting temptations. He reminds me of those days back at sch-"

" Enough Charlie, here's your pay " Willow cuts in.

Fiona wanted to know what happened.

" I didn't ask for that Willy " Charlie still giggling.

" Friendship has nothing to do with business Charlie. You have to take your pay and stop doing this as always " Willow insisted

" This ain't mere friendship, we're family and as they say... Family comes first " Charlie concluded.

" Family pft "

" Plus! You can see how beautiful little sis Fiona looks it comes with a price,

" Yes, which is why I insist you take your pay " Willow cuts in.

" Or use it to get quality sexy clothing for Fiona, I'll say she needs a change of wardrobe. She shouldn't be dressing like some 2 year old kid. "

" Look, I don't want my kid to draw so many attention "

" Please Willow just do something nice to show she's worth it, for me " Charlie said

" Okay,
" Then I guess we'll be leaving "

" Yeah Bye! I'm here anytime " Charlie waves them goodbye.

Fiona really wants to know more about their relationship.

" Dad, what do you think of Sis Charlie? " Fiona tried to start up a conversation about them.

" She's pretty and troublesome " Willow replied.

" I think she'll make the perfect mom " Fiona smiled and leaned back

Willow burst out in laughter
" That ain't gonna happen " He finally said.

" Why? " Fiona didn't think it was funny.

" Kids this days " Willow thought.

Vote🌟 and Follow for more
Thanks 😊