Let's look around

"You mean pancakes ". Willow slid her plate off.

"Aww! But that's not fair ".

"Go get dressed". He gestured while sipping his coffee, feeling insulted, weird thoughts began to run through his mind.

"You'll get through this, no big deal, you can handle this, what else do you expect if you wanted to be a family man ". He thought as he left for the door.

WELL, IF HE HADN'T...

"Good morning, Master ". Robozoom popped out just as he was about to leave.

"Are you serious?"

"Sorry, Master. I just came to offer some help in case you needed me".

"If I needed you, I'd call on you, look, you soiled my shirt". Willow grunted and slammed the door.

"Geez! That was harsh. Wait! Judging from his emotions, Fiona must have...ARGH!"

"Hi there! Robo". She stepped in after the noise dwindled.

"S-Sweetcakes, y-you scared me"

"Don't you think he's acting kinda weird, D-did I do anything wrong? Is he upset? B-bu-but what'd I...?".

"C-Calm down,

Robozoom cut her short.

"Don't over think it, why don't we-uh take a walk, let's go to the park "

"Really? With you?"

"Ain't I good enough?"

Fiona and Robozoom are in the park, taking a walk it's a very common area frequented by toddlers, mothers, lovers, couples and all kinds of people. Fiona kept looking around admiring the scenery. She wasn't seeing it for the first time, but it felt different and looked different this time. Pretty, so pretty she thought to herself taking in a deep breath.

"Milady, is it me or are you drawing too much attention?". Robo whispered.

"I know right, it's awkward. What can I say? Charlie wanted it that way". She blushed.

"Hey! Over there, ice-cream". Robo gestured

"Race you there". She sped off

"Please! I'm a robot, I can reach my destination in splits of seconds".

"They say, 'actions speak better than words' ".

"Hey! Wait up!".

"F-Fiona, are you dressed". Willow called as he came down the stairs.

"I'm sorry about earlier, Y-you can have some ice-cream while we're off as an anchor apology".

He stopped calling when he got no response.

"What's up with her? Is the thought of finding her a school making her nervous. I'll get you your favourite flavour".

"Wait! What's her favourite flavour". He thought.