𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓-𝐕.𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑

VANCE POV:I sat there on the rusty mattress on the ground

VANCE POV:
I sat there on the rusty mattress on the ground. Cold air hitting my bare arms.
I shouldn't have fought those kids, I wouldn't have been here In this shit hole. For the first time in my life I was scared shitless, he was the one who kidnapped Griffin, billy, Bruce, y/n..
my y/n.

then that bitch kidnapped me. He was the one who took MY GIRL it hurts that I won't be able to see her again, It hurts knowing he might take my life too. She was gone.
I heard the phone ring. "what the fuck?" I said out loud. I stood up and walked over it. The ringing was hella annoying. I put my phone to the ear. "Hello?" I said. There was silence I was about to put the phone back but I heard a voice. Her voice, her Angelic voice. My y/n

"hey vance. What's happening?" , "Y/n..." "it's me Baby.." she whispered quietly. tears running down my cheeks, her voice was shaky, scared. I wish she was here with me. I wish she would hold me and tell me everything was going to be alright. I wish i could've spent the rest of my life with her. I wish she was still here to calm me. To show me love.
"Vance.. don't cry." "I'm not." "Yes you are.. I can see you, I've been here with you this whole time." Little did I know she was standing looking right at me. A cut on her cheek, her throat slit, tears running down her smooth face, ripped dirty clothes. She was a ghost. I couldn't see her.

"I'm sorry y/n.. I should've found you before he did anything to you." My voice cracked. "I'm sorry.." I said again. "It's not your fault Vance. All that matters is that YOU get out of here." "I'll make sure the motherfucker suffers my love...will I still be able to talk to you?" "V... this is the last call. Make it out of here for me."
"You have to fight " I heard it repeatedly in the basement
the last time I would be able to hear her angelic voice. I knew I had to get out. FOR HER.

September 24 1977