𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔-𝐅.𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 (𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞)

FINNEYS POV:I watched every move she took

FINNEYS POV:
I watched every move she took. How she grabbed her pencil, how she wrote down her notes, how she blinked. Everything. It wasn't just a crush, I was obsessed with her. I killed every boy that flirted with her. I wasn't gonna let them take my y/n away from me.

I loved watching her, I followed her home that day to see what she was up to. I made sure she got home safe. And that no boy went with her, I followed her to school to make sure she was safe. I sometimes watched her sleep.

I watched as she ate her school lunch. And how she talked to her friends. I was planning to ask her on a date. I had to make her mine soon as possible. I craved her badly. The bell ringed meaning lunch was over. I stood up and watched her throw her tray away. I quickly ran up to her and tapped her shoulder, there she turned around to look at me. God she was perfect.

"Oh hey finney" I loved when she says my name. "Hey y/n I have a question" "What's ur question?" She tilted her head. "wanna.. go out on a date..? " I nervously asked. Her eyes widened and she smiled. "I would love too finney! What time and where?" "6 at annas cafe" "alright then I'll see you!" She said as she walked away

I stood there shocked and excited that she said yes. Darling your going to be mine soon.

TIME SKIP

I sat down on the table waiting for her. I heard the bell ring and turned around to see who it was. There she was looking beautiful as always. She smiled and quickly walked towards to table to sit. "Hey y/n" "hey finney! Sorry I'm late" "it's no problem" I admired her as she talked.

A guy came and asked us what we wanted to order. "What would you like to order sir?" He boringly asked me. "Caramel frappe " he nodded. "And for you beautiful lady?" I got pissed off, I glared at him. Y/n is mine. He can't be calling her that, I'll make sure he regrets it. "I'll take the same as him thank you" "alright your orders will be here soon" I saw as he walked away to throw something away outside. "I'll be right back y/n I need to use the bathroom" I smiled. "Of course" god she was so sweet.

I walked towards the door the guy left in. I peeked and saw him throwing out trash. I opened the door and walked towards him silently. I grabbed the pocket knife from my pocket and tapped him shoulder. As he turned around I stabbed him in the stomach. "Y/N IS MINE!" I yelled and repeatedly stabbed him over and over again.

once I was finished I went to the bathroom to wash and dry my hands. I walked out and walked towards the table. "Sorry I took long there were to many people in line" I apologized. "No worries it wasn't that long" she sweetly smiled at me

օɦ ɖǟʀʟɨռɢ ʏօʊ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ʍɨռɛ ֆօօռ.