𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄- 𝐕.𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑

—————————JULY 23, 1978—————————

—————————
JULY 23, 1978
—————————

NO ONES POV:

the girl walked down the hallway heading towards the locker. It was right across from Vance's locker. her ex.

she would hate having to admit the fact that she still missed him, she put the code for her locker and opened it. She put stuff that she didn't need inside. The closed and it and began to walk. Down the hallways she saw vance, With his new girlfriend.

It gave her flashbacks from when they were both dating. she walked down those hallways holding his hand or dragging him by his wrist. Smiling and laughing with him, people were surprised someone could actually make him laugh like that, he had a soft spot for y/n. But now everything changed. He looks more  lost with her, his new gf.

the girl had noticed how his new girlfriend tried to act like her. I mean it was pretty obvious too. and god she was so annoying.

she pointed out everything that  y/n would point out to Vance. She would compliment his eyes just like y/n did. Or letting him talk about pinball nonstop to her just like y/n let Vance do.

and dragging him by the wrist, vance would yank his hand when she did that but he couldn't do it to y/n, he loved her too much.

his new girlfriend tried everything just to be like y/n. Copy her style of clothes, her personality, how she talks.

"I KNOW YOU THINK OF ME WHEN YOU THINK OF HER"

"Vance your eyes are so pretty" his new gf complimented. "Oh?" Vance said. His smile faded. It reminded him of when y/n would compliment his eyes. His heart sank with a fading smile. Every time his new girlfriend pointed out something that y/n would point out to him. His smile faded, and he would think of her. Y/n.

he thinks of her every time he tries to think about his new girl. Vance felt awful about leaving y/n. Regret filled his soul, he always called himself stupid for not waiting for her. Vance hated himself more. The new gf was nothing like y/n. He always thought that nothing could replace y/n. but oh.

it was a week since the date she escaped the grabber and killed him. She found out that while she was kidnapped vance got with someone else. she felt her heart go numb. Words couldn't come out but tears did.

How painful it was for her heart and brain to forget all those memories they had. She had no other choice but to shove those memory's to the back of her mind. those memory's are still wanting to be seen, unforgettable memories.

y/n hated his new girl. She didn't understand why vance didn't wait for her, she was only gone for a week. a traumatic week. y/n still catches vance sharing glances at her. lip cut and bruised knuckles, he wanted her to bandage him up like how she use to.

poor y/n. still holding onto the hope that Vance will come back. It's preventing her from letting go from finding her old self, and finding someone better. She can't hold on and let go at the same time.

they still want each other.
_______________________________