𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓- 𝐑.𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐎

NO ONES POV:

NO ONES POV:

the girl walked with her friend Allison. Her h/c swayed as she walked. Giggles could be heard from them as they talked. It was all cut off when they heard people cheering. "GO ROBIN" "PUNCH HIM HARDER" "BEAT HIS ASS ROBIN".

the girl had liked Robin for a long time and her friend Allison knew about it. "Another fight?" y/n asked allison. "Seems like it, go to your romeo" allison smirked and elbowed her as a joke. "shut it allison you have a crush on finney!" "y/n shut up!" they argued but ended up laughing.

as they got closer to the fight the girl could see Robin kneeling over moose punching his face over and over. It looked painful. Blood was smeared everywhere and moose looked passed out. The girl and her friend joined the crowed that was cheering on Robin but just watched.

Robin stopped punching him and stood up. Looking around for her face, y/n. He finally saw her and sent her a smile before walking away into school. Allison took notice of it and smiled. "He definitely has the hots for you." "No he doesn't we're just friends" she rolled her eyes as they walked into school. "Whatever you say then, I'm gonna head to my class I have to be early today if not I get suspended." Allison said. " alright then bye see you after class!" She waved as Allison walked away.

Y/n was putting stuff in her locker. She heard a voice call out her name. "y/n!" She turned to look at who was calling her. And there she saw him, Robin. "oh hey Robin" she said closing her locker. The boy leaned on the locker next to hers smiling. "can you clean my knuckles?" He asked. The girl rolled her eyes as a joke. "Can't you do it? I have to get to class I'm sorry." "Come on you do it better" he protested.

She though if it for a second and agreed. "Fine only because I love you" she immediately regretted saying that and her cheeks became red from embarrassment. Robin became flustered and was about to say something until he got cut off. "i lo-" "don't say anything"

she grabbed the boy wrist and dragged him to the boys bathroom. Luckily there was no one there since class had already started. The boy jumped onto the sink holding out his knuckle.

y/n dig in her backpack trying to find the first-aid kit. Once she found it she placed it on the sink next to them. She washed his knuckles carefully, then she put alcohol on it. The boy whimpered in pain. "Why did you fight moose?" She asked. "oh- uh- he was just shit talking about me" he answered nervously. "You got him pretty good." the girl said as she finished putting a bandage over the knuckles. "Yeah I did ill see you after class alright? And thanks hermosa" he smirked. "Your welcome Robby I'll see you later" y/n smiled as she walked out and headed to her class.

TIME SKIP AFTER CLASS

y/n and finney walked in the hallway talking. "Do you know the real reason why he fought moose?" He asked. She looked at him In confusion. "uh, yeah? He told me because he was shit talking" "he's lying to you" "what? why would he lie about that?" The girl became more confused than before.

"He fought moose because he said something about you. Robin got pissed off since he likes you" finney froze because he ratted his friend out.

The girls cheeks became pink. And her eyes widen "wait he likes me-" "yeah... I wasn't supposed to say that.."
"oh my god..I HAVE TO TELL ALLISON"
y/n ran towards her friends locker. Allison looked at her confused "OH MY GOD ALLISON YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT FINNEY JUST TOLD ME" she yelled whispered to her friend. "What? What did he say?" "He said Robin fought moose because Robin likes me!" y/n jumped up and down. Allisons eyes widen and smiled. "See! I told you he had the hots for you!" "Your never wrong" the girl said to Allison. "Yup now go to your Romeo"

y/n smiled at her friend before making her way to Robin who was talking to his friends. Once she was close one of robins friend said. "Turn around" , Robin turned around and smiled. His friends walked away for them two to talk. "Why did you lie?" She asked. "Lie about what" "finney told me the real reason why you fought moose" she smiled. The boys eyes widened. "WHAT! I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL FINNEY WHERE IS HE" he yelled. "It's fine I like you too" the girl said as she innocently smiled at him.