𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋-𝐕. 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑

_________________SEPTEMBER 17, 1977_________________

_________________
SEPTEMBER 17, 1977
_________________

"I hate you!" The girl yelled at at Vance. she didn't mean it. No, no not at all she loved him. "WELL YEAH? I HATE YOU MORE Y/N!" he yelled looking coldly at the girl. She realized it was over. As they both stood their in silence with tears running down their cheeks.

oh, what a painful silence. This was the end of their story. The girl wanted to burst out in tears and beg him to stay. she wanted to hold him in her arms once again. And to taste the cherry in his mouth while kissing him. but it wouldn't have changed a thing.

there was once a point in her life when she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. Having fun and making memories they would've never been able to forget God it was so hurtful.

they were young. young to understand that things can get difficult. People change as the grow.. right?. This world will break even the most resilient and losing vance showed her how fast everything Can chance.

"do you still.. care about me?" The girl sadly asked chocking on her tears. his expression was cold, he quickly wiped away his tears. His blue eyes pierced through her. And he kept his face completely still.

they both stood there in silence. She wanted to scream until her lungs burned. "no, I don't anymore." Vance said without any visible remorse. poor girl couldn't hold it anymore. she started to drown in her tears.

________________
September 26 1978
_______________

But that was a year ago. She learned to be like him, burying her bitter emotions under denial.  And if he was still here to ask her that same question that she asked a year ago. "do you.. still care about me?"  She would've stared right at him and say. "no, I don't anymore" She would've became a liar like him.

she wished the grabber never got him. Maybe she would've been able to have a second chance with him. his absence kills her, it was hurtful. The girl  still misses him. She never meant the "I hate you" to him. Her love for him was deep as the Pacific Ocean.

oh, oh he's gone now.