𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑(𝟑)- 𝐑.𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐎

———————————JANUARY 6, 1979——————————

———————————
JANUARY 6, 1979
——————————

2 period, the class she had with Robin. today she made a promise. A promise that she was going to ignore his presence at all cost. the girl was awful at making promises. awful.

she quietly wrote down her notes trying to focusing on her work. but yet she couldn't, she felt like someone was staring at her. She looked around the room until her eyes met his. robins.

he looked away in embarrassment. The girl smiled to herself and continued to write down notes as the teacher talked.

RING!

The bell ringed. "alright class keep these notes for tomorrow, you will need them trust me!" The teacher announced to the class. "Your dismissed!" He yelled once again. Everyone started packing their bags. once the girl was finished she swing the bag over her shoulder and rushed out of the classroom.

she hurriedly walked out. "y/n wait!"  She heard a voice call out her name. Not any voice, but his voice. she turned to look and she saw Robin struggling to walk pass the students. She giggled at the sight.

as he got there standing in front of her he looked at her with a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry.." he spoke looking down at her. y/n looked away with a Frown. "for what?" She finally answered knowing what he meant. "you know..." she sighed. "please? Let me make it up to you" He begged once again. "fine" his eyes lit up and a smile grew on his face.

"meet me at the park at 5! Hermosa!" he yelled out as he walked away. The girls face flushed with redness.

"hermosa"

               "hermosa"

his words repeated in her head. he never had called that before, expect for cariño. for the rest of the day a smile was on her face. With his words repeating in her head. She couldn't wait for the day to be over to meet him at the park. Not just any park.. but the park where they first met. "1974"

———————————————————

SHE BROKE THE PROMISE.

———————————————————

TIME SKIP

———
5:13
———

the girl sat there swinging on the swings with Robin. Laughing, giggling. Just like the old times. Talking about life. She was happy to know that he never took off the bandanna she gifted to him. It was his signature item.