Moon

Day seven! Can I please just say how much I love the moon. It means everything to me- random fact-

So today would be a good werewolf day!

The moon could be a night with two lovers danced under its light.

Maybe the moon is a curse and holds someone down in chains.

My story though is different

Rainbow Quest Aftermath, also another oc but also not. It's the guardian! He didn't have much of a purpose in RQ being the guardian of the spirit world, so I have him a new title. The Guardian of the Sky! He was a creator made by Origin Steve. He was asked to control the skies. His powers will be seen in his in the one-shot. Origin Created him before The first curse. The Guardian is cursed to never touch solid ground. He saw how other creators created Steves and wanted to do the same, but when he saw what happened to the creators after they created there Steve's he told himself he would never make a new species of Steve's but instead watch over what remains of the creators Steves. He forever watchers over the Steve's wishing to never been seen or known by anyone rather than the creators he holds close to his heart. Slight continuation of the part "Yellow".

Guardian of the Sky

The moonshine on my eyes woke me up from my sleep on my soft cloud. I sat up and stretched out my cloud like wings with a satisfying pop.

The moon shone beautifully tonight. I don't see the sun very often. Being out in the daytime will only make it more easy to see me. To stay hidden I must do my role at night. Back to the Steve's after being away for so long. This world is so large, and yet they believe the land they own is so large. It's hard to balance the weather of the entire world.

I adjusted my black robe with white engravings. In the oldest of old Steve language it speak. The Guardian of the Sky. To watch and give life through water, air, and fire. Nothing more. Around my cuffs of my sleeves and waist. A reminder of what I will do for all eternity. I looked down for the clouds to see I was nearing the Green Kingdom. It looks like in my absence a drought has started. I knew I should of left more water of them, but I got so exited about my thunderstorm I let that last longer for me. My mistake.

I let myself fall out of the clouds and let my wings catch me with the wind that always follows me in flight. I made my way to the sea. I made sure I was far enough out at sea to where Green Steves couldn't see me.

I flew under the moon's light. My only friend in the lonely sky. I reached my hand down to rhe salty water and let my hands make a small streak of water behind me. The water was cold and still. Exactly what I needed.

I slowly dipped the tips of my wings into the edges of water and wait. I looked at the full moon that shines slightly above the water's level.

"Hello again moon. It's good to see you once again. I hope you have been doing well." I talked to them as my wings started to fill up with water. My wings were already feeling heavy. I need more water though to finish my task.as my wings grew heavier a fog started to form around me. I breathed in the moist air.

"Ready to watch me do my magic? It's always fun for me to do. Even if I get tired afterward." I explained to the moon as it turned my fog silver in agreement. I flew up high it other then air with my wings heavy with water. Into the air I flew as the fog around me grew thicker into a cloud, but soon a rain cloud. It was small though. For it to run through the Steves land I need it to be bigger.

I dived feeling the wind rush through my now dry wings. I closed my eyes for a second happly feeling this rush of adrenaline in the cold night. I felt my wings touch the water as straighten myself to no go face first into the water. While my wings filled up with water again I looked to the shores of the green Kingdom. It seems they have been growing nicely since the first curse had disappeared. I am now the only creator left here.

Maybe the Judge will return, nobody knew and nobody knows... until then I will do my best. For the Steve's who are now finally are a time of peace. I am glad for them.

I felt my wings become hard to beat. So I flew up once again and let the wings work to make this heavy water into clouds. I repeated this process a few more times before the clouds around me blocked the moon. Not wanting to be alone tonight I flew above them and laid on the clouds to rest my tired and cold wings. The moon did its best to warm my wings.

"Thank you for the water a Genisis. Now let me bring this water over your thirsty plants. Dream please let these Steve's sleep peacefully through this night to keep me hidden from there view." I payed respect to my fellow brothers as I gently guided the clouds over the green kingdom. I used my hands to let the wind that followed me set the correct course. Then I sunk my hands into the heavy clouds clasped then quickly together. The rain started to pour below me. I laid on my back and looked at the night sky once again.

The moon blocked out the stars. The stars have always comforted me when the moon disappears in the night. Already it was midnight so the moon was watching me closely. I smiled at it.

"I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. I am as well. Not matter how many times I do this job... Its fun, to created such storms as well as gentle rains. To create pieces of arts with my wings and watch new forests grow with my wind. To see the fire that burns with the thunder I create. To see those lands become filled with life when I let the rain pour down... it's a beauty I will never grow tired of." I explained to the moon. They responded with the glow of the moonlight going directly above me.

"Yes, it does get lonely, but I simply talk to the birds for company. It would be fun to-"

Suddenly I felt my body slam into something. It caused me to fall through my cloud and hit the ground of soil and grass. I quickly knew I did when I felt by body start to burn. I held my breath as I quickly got myself off the ground and back into the air. I looked over my body to see the deep burns that would ache now for months.... I hate when I touch the ground...

But what made me fall in the first place. I looked around and quickly found a large tower of stone, metal and Red stone. It reached high enough to where my clouds covered. I sighed with annoyance. The Red Steves have always been the biggest pain for me. With all there science and such. I don't bother with it though. I slowly went ahead to raise my rain clouds back above the towers and I laid on the rain clouds with exhaustion.

"I'll be alright moon... I just need some time to recover... a long time but I remain Immortal as long as I don't touch the ground... I don't hate Origin for creating me like this. It's just what his powers wanted even if he tried to make it so I could walk on ground later." I explained to the moon.

"I'm going to close my eyes a bit. Don't worry my next stop is the Yellow Kingdom. They are having a hard time form what the winds have told me. Apparently a Yellow Steve almost passed out form hunger from fighting a bear. I might have to stay with the Steve a bit longer so they can once again recover there food." I said my final thing to the moon. I closed my eyes and sighed with relief.

My left left eye was a sky blue that changed depending on what time of day it was. Right now it would be a dark blue. My right eye would change depending on the weather I decide to use. yellow for sunny, grey for cloudy. Dark grey for rainy. Black for stormy. White for windy....

I took a deep breath and let myself sleep my wounds way while I let the winds work for me at the moment. I'll be up again in a few hours to see how the yellow kingdom is doing.

The moon watched over me as I slept.

(Words 1310)