Blue

Sorry this is a little late! Today is blue! Whooo!
Another oc day :D

Maybe it could ne about death since Spirt world dying-

Blue also means good so- idk.

My story though is different...

Wolf walker au. So if you don't know what that is well- I'll explain. They are petiole who when they fall sleep become a wolf- not that there body becomes a wolf but they have a different body as a wolf- so like there is a human body and a wolf body. The wolf body isn't always there though-

When they want to wake up they jump onto human self and turn back to normal. They can also heal and talk to wolves, most people are born like this but there is a way of Turing which is when a wolf walker is in there wolf form and they bite someone. You can tell if they are a wolf walker since adults are usually  twice the size as normal wolves.

If you want to know more this is a movie called wolf walker-

This takes place before Sol, but while the rainbow kingdom is alive. Also after darkness.

Blue Leader

I sighed and looked over the last bit of paper work I needed to get done. Helping to start a kingdom is quiet difficult. Especially since I am still get used to be around other color Steve's who aren't dead. Even being in this world has. Even an adjust to me.

I put the papers to the side looking outside. It was getting late. I should probably go to my room in this new building. The Steve's wanted all of us leaders to have our own rooms in the building. I started to head to my room. It was dark in the hallway and left me a little unsettled.

I kept walking and heard something behind me. I quickly turned  and saw. A wolf. A wolf with dark brown fur and glowing green eyes behind me. I at I stumbled back in fear as it stood watching. I got my weapon out and pointed it at them.

"Get back! Or I will hurt you!" I yelled at it. Suddenly it whines and lays down with its ears behind its back. It was trying to look as small as possible. Strange?

"Did I scare you? Sorry about that...." I lowered my weapon as it continued to look at me. I reached my hand and pet its head. It's fur was so fluffy and soft.

"Huh, your just a big softy huh... did you need me?" I asked it. It slowly sat up and looked at me. I guess it wanted something.

"I don't have any food on me." I started to walk away and it followed me. Knowing it won't hurt me I went to my room door. I opens the door and went inside. It followed me inside.

"You really like me don't you?" I asked as I sat on the bed. Suddenly it laid its head on top of me so I was laying down. It wagged its tail as it looked at me.

"You want more pets? Uh sure." I petted the wolf and watches its tail wag faster. I kept petting it suddenly feeling tired. I sighed and closed my eyes. A light suddenly flashed in my eyes and the wolf seemed to change in front of me. A green wispy wolf made of light was now on top of me. It was now in a spirit like animal. I blinked for a second and now saw Sabre? Sabre standing on top of me. He was in the same wispy form. I blinked again and was seeing normal again. Maybe I should get some sleep.

I soon stopped petting it as I let my body fall asleep form the long day.

(Words 641)