Green

Today is day eight! The prompt is green! It is nice. I like the color green. Do you?

Anyways, back to being on topic- this is another great day for Oc's If you have any good green ocs this is a good chance to use them!

Green also represents health, herbs, and plants, maybe this is a time for a character to recover. 

Green is also the color Sabre wears in Assasin's Creed. 

My story though is different...

Rainbow Aftermath. I am doing a lot of these- It takes place about a month after the aftermath.

Green Therapist

I held the Yellow and Orange Bouquet in hand as I looked at the Violet Steve. They were perfect. 

"That is nine iron nuggets." They told me. I handed them the money.

"Thanks for the flowers."

"I'm just surprised you aren't getting any of my green sets. Are they for someone?" He asked me. I nodded. 

"For an Orange Steve friend of mine. They want to paint these shades of flowers." I lied to them. 

"That's nice of you, I guess I'll see you later then Therapist." Violet Steve knows I visit often. I just smiled and walked away. Once in an empty space, I teleported back to steve's village. I was quickly welcomed by our yellow Leader.

"Therapist! You got the flowers!" He said happily. 

"Yup! Now, are you sure no one else is visiting here?" I asked. 

"We are sure now hurry! I'm so glad you came up with this idea. Having that cave that almost destroyed us all... Is weird to keep in memory of him." He nervously said. 

"Of course, we have to keep him hidden now. No one else outside of this place would see him for what he really was." I told him as we headed to the leader's house together. A lot of steves in the village had offerings as well. Oranges, Yellows, and Blacks. 

"For Sabre and him." He says. 

"For Time and him," I added.

"For the three of them, so they can all have a memorial for their sacrifices will never be forgotten." We stepped into the house where the tunnel under the ground was wide open. We walked in past some steves who also already gave what they had. What I was going to do with the Yellow Village Leader. We soon got into the cave to see the vines that overgrew this hole now filled with black roses. A black banner with an orange and yellow moon stood in the middle of the room. It was surrounded by gifts. 

"It's lovely. Sabre would have loved this as well as Time." He says humbly as he bows to Dark Steve's secret memorial. 

"I just wish we didn't have to hide it. I came up with the idea, but keeping it hidden has always been the hardest thing I had to do for this memorial." I laid down the flowers over the memorial making sure none of the other gifts were covered by my bouquet. I smiled as I stepped back. Dark Steve was so kind and gladly gave up himself for the steves to be happy. He now lives in the shadows of this world watching over us reminding us that Darkness isn't always a bad thing. 

"It would be burned minutes after we put it up. You know that." The Leader reminded me. 

"I know, and Dark Steve had enough hate in his life from others. I didn't want his death to be filled with that same pain. He was kind... Kinder than others to Sabre and those who suffered with him..." I wondered what I could have done to change their fates. I miss all of them so much...

Yellow Leader puts a hand on my shoulder. He knew I felt too much... He gave me a gentle smile and gave me a green flower. 

"Come on, You want Dark Steve to know who gave him these lovely flowers right?" He said quietly. I nodded and put the green flower on top of my bouquet. I then heard lighting outside. "Quick! We need to hide the tunnel." He said as he quickly dragged me out of the cave. He closed the tunnel while I went to see where the lighting came from. I looked and saw a crowd has formed. I went to the crowd.

"A Steve is being created here!" An Yellow Steve said.

"How! I thought new steves were only created in the kingdoms!" A Violet asked. I looked at the lighting and knew it was right. A steve was being created. We all watched as the lighting slowly settled. A steve appeared in front of us...

An Orange and Yellow Steve... Orange down to Yellow fade overcame them. It was beautiful like the flowers I left for Dark Steve. In hand they held... The same Green Flower the Yellow Village Leader gave me? They opened their eyes and we all stepped back. Their eyes were black... Exactly like Dark Steve. It looked at all our shocked faces seeming confused. They then laid their eyes on me and didn't look away.

"Therapist? Why am I not destroyed?" I covered my mouth to stop my jaw from dropping. No one could speak a word.

"Sabre! He didn't look good. Did he get back here? Were his injuries healed? It looked like he was dying... and Time! Is he alright?" I slowly stepped up to them. I could only hug them and cry. Dark Steve looked at me in shock... He paused then hugged back. 

"I think I understand now..." That was all he managed to say as he cried with me too. The green petals of the flower in his hand fell to the ground. 

(Words 859)