Indigo

Day 12! It's Indigo! Now this will be fun! Also, I did finish Doll if you want to read that!

Another oc day! 

Indigo is a representation of space so maybe something space themed! 

Indigo also means, wisdom, and intuition!

My story though is different...

This is before steve. This hints at a very old oc and a little bit into Code Jumper Steve's backstory! If that sounds confusing don't worry about the code jumper part.

Oc is C.S Full name is Creation Steve, but she doesn't want people calling her that. If you are wondering she is a trans woman. 

Galaxy/Indigo

I wandered the forest. I finally managed to get out of the middle world to explore. I don't get why our leader wants us to stay in one world. We are connected, right? How can we connect with others without seeing the worlds we connect together? 

I wasn't that stupid and made sure I was hidden. It was late at night and I doubt the sky looked anything different than the light blue color I see every day. I was surrounded by lush green trees and plants. It's so much cooler and more interesting than out own world, but there is one thing I want to see more than anything. An animal. 

We don't have animals in the middle world and I've always dreamed of seeing one. I manged to find some weird markings on the ground and have been following them. I hope this animal is nearby. I then started to notice the trees were becoming clearer. It was getting brighter too. I am curious why this world is so dark at night. I looked ahead and saw something. 

An animal- wait a steve too? 

Darn it. I really wanted to get close to this animal. I crept into a bush to get a better look. Did I see a grey steve? Now I'm not so sure. They looked much different than steve, but they seemed to have different features. They looked beautiful as the light shone down on them. A large animal with horns on its head lay on the ground weakly. I watched with curiosity as the strange person helped them.

"It's okay stag. I got you." They mumbled. Their voice was pretty and soft. I"ve never heard a person sound like that before. As if by magic they raised the stag off the ground. It seemed to gain energy back just by her touch. 

"Be free tonight, the moon is full and the galaxy is open for the world to see." She gestured and this large beautiful creature ran off into the forest. I watched in amazement as it ran off with grace. The grey non-steve had hair that went down to there waist and wore a long flowing dress. She looked up into the sky and smiled. What's so beautiful about the sky? She then glanced in my direction. 

"You can come out. I know you there." She called out to me. I went over to her nervously. 

"You're an indigo steve. I've never met one of you before. Always locked up in that world huh? It's just as bad as the blue steves." She says and offers me her hand. I took it. 

"Have you seen the overworld night sky before? It's quite stunning." She points above us and I glance at the night sky for the very first time. 

The sky twinkled and gleamed in many colors. A white circle in the sky brought gentle light down here. I didn't want to close my eyes to such beauty. The nonsteve started talking to me about the sky. She told me about the moon, the stars, the sun, space, and the entire galaxy. The more she spoke the more I wanted to be a part of it. 

"Do any steves live up there?" I asked. 

"No, we can not live past this place."

"That's too bad, I would love to go up there," I told her. She smiles.

"Maybe if you make a wish on a shooting star it will come true."

"A shooting star?" I asked.

"Yes, many steves do it here. They wish for a star that moves through the sky. They say if you make a wish before it disappears it will come true."

"I want to do that! How do I find one!"

"You just watch the sky." She lays on her back and I lay down next to her. We watched the sky together and waited in silence while? I become more engrossed in its beauty. I then saw something bright and yellow move across the sky. I wished. I wished with all my might that I would no longer be connected to a boring world such as the middle world, but to the beauty of endless space. The entire galaxy is where I want to live!

It disappeared into the sky and waited for my wish to come true. 

Boom

We both shot up as we heard the sound. What was that?! We both knew what we had to do without saying a word. We ran to the sound to find a very small dent in the ground. I walked up to it first and saw... A star. A nether star but one I was never described through the endless books I have read. 

It was purple, yellow, indigo, and violet. It glowed and sparkled in the night sky. When I picked it up it floated in my hand and felt energy pulse through my body. The elements of the earth and time seemed to float around this small object. 

"Indigo be careful! We don't know what that is." She said from behind me. I turned to her, but suddenly this object floated out of my hand and into my chest. A strong burst of pain and energy coursed through my body. I almost fell over but caught myself as the pain started to fade away. I looked up at the sky... 

"Indigo?" She asked me. I floated up into the air and smiled. 

"I think my wish came true."

(Words 990)

SabreTober (Inspirsed by Ally from her contest last year)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें