Chapter 4: To Galuna Island!

Fairy Ta-

"He did what!?"

The entire guild flinched when Erza yelled after hearing what happened. It seems Happy stole an S-Class quest from the second floor after the chaos from the night of Laxus' intrusion. Natsu, more than likely, took Lucy with him to help the islanders of the cursed Galuna Island and to break said curse.

"Looks like Natsu finally broke something that was not someone else's property." Y/n walked into the guild during the noon.

Y/n had ditched his drenched outfit and changed into something far less formal but just as functional--after all, why make something you can't use? A shirt with a spread collar and rolled-up sleeves that were unbuttoned as the flaps pointed at the male, all covered by a waist-length jacket. His hands were covered by fingerless gloves that extended and disappeared beneath the sleeves. Slim pants covered his legs and kept the shirt inside of it tucked in as the part just below the knees were obscured by thigh-high boots tightened with laces and had flaps pointing downward.

It seems his feeling from last night was, unfortunately, right. "What are our retrieval methods for Natsu and Lucy?"

"We asked Laxus to go after 'em but he refused." Elfman said as he crossed his arms.

"Gray offered his assistance and left but he hasn't come back yet. Even after the sun has been born again." Laki, a purple-haired girl with glasses, informed Y/n and Erza. By her odd phrase, she meant a day has passed. Sometimes she refers to different activities or things as odd phrases, like how eating becomes 'feeding your stomach'.

Y/n placed a hand on his chin as he thought it through. With Hargeon being the only town near the island and with a mode of transportation to get there along with Erza's rage as a factor, it was highly unlikely he willingly went with the others.

"Then that only leaves one option: Acquiring a vessel and heading to Galuna Island in order to retrieve them."

"You're quite right, Y/n. Which is why you'll be accompanying me."

Y/n began to walk out of the guild. "Someone has to play damage control when any of you are involved."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

The guild tensed as Erza glared at Y/n as he stopped and turned his head, looking at her. He remained calm with no hint of fear on his face. She couldn't do much to scare the male, he was all too used to her glares.

"Nothing much, just I do not wish for Master Makarov to view so many complaints about Fairy Tail's conduct. Now, if we depart post haste we should reach Hargeon by nightfall."

Erza nodded and let the comment go as Y/n waited for her to reach him before they set off together.

Mirajane clasped her hands together and giggled. "Looks like the King and Queen of Fairy Tail are partnered up again."

"Let's hope it doesn't end up like last time..." Levy remained cautious as her mind went back to the last time those two worked together on something.

--