Chapter 6: Deliora's Revival

Galuna Island

The force from the Iced Shell was blowing as strong as ever as Gray was ready to unleash the spell. Consequences be damned, he had to stop Lyon from releasing Deliora into the world again and killing Ur for good. Gray spread his arms out to finish the Iced Shell spell and roared with all his might.

"Iced Sheeee-!"

"Shut up!" Natsu yelled as he and Y/n smacked Gray to stop his spell, Natsu punched Gray's face while Y/n kicked his stomach.

Gray was on the ground as Natsu was breathing heavily

Gray was on the ground as Natsu was breathing heavily. He looked up at the two, angry they stopped his plan and moment.

"Natsu! Y/n!"

"You can't just bust in and steal the scene with a bunch of fancy talk! Get to the back of the line, pal!"

"I said to quit it, Gray."

"The hell are you two talking about!?"

Natsu pointed at himself. "We were here first, so it's our fight!"

"What!? When I got here the first words out of my mouth were 'Leave him to me'."

"Yeah, and I said 'No way, man' like a second after that."

"Why you-!"

"Both of you! Quit it!" Y/n grabbed their heads and smacked them together. Natsu held his head as Gray ignored the pain and kept being headstrong.

"I don't care what Natsu said, I've got a score to settle with him, you understand!? I'm ready to die if that's what I gotta do!" His pupils shrunk as the anger in his voice never left, even after being smacked.

"Oh, yeah? And how's dying gonna settle it? Huh? 'Cause it sounds like you're runnin' away to me."

The reality of Natsu's words hit Gray like a truck as he was speechless for the moment. He already had been running for ten years, sacrificing himself would just end his life with a cowardly action. A touching moment that was ruined when the temple began rumbling again, catching everyone's attention.

"What now!?" Natsu asked.

---

Even on the outside, the people there were feeling the rumbling as well. It interrupted the fight Erza, Lucy, and Happy were having against the many cultists that surrounded them from before. Erza questioned the noise as Lucy turned around and was shocked at what she saw.

"No way!" She gasped.

"Woah! The temple just untilted itself!" Happy announced.

---

Inside, Natsu was throwing a temper tantrum as he tried to set the temple back to its tilted state by angrily smacking the room a bit. With the temple back to normal, the moon that rose during these events will shine on Deliora once again.