Chapter 7: Shattering The Moon!

Galuna Island

(First end of arc chapter, so you know it's gonna be a long one. Appreciation chapter coming soon.)

The starry sky and salty air from the sea appeased the senses of the group gathered on a piece of beachrock, recuperating from all the excitement and worry that was created from the Deliora situation. But that didn't stop the pink-haired Dragonslayer from celebrating their success on an S-Class quest.

"Oh, yeah! That's right, we won!"

"Aye, sir!" Happy and Natsu were extremely ecstatic in their victory, smiles as big as they could be.

"You know..." Lucy started softly. "I was kinda worried for a while there, but it all worked out because of your amazing teacher." She complimented Gray, who had a small smile present.

"We totally finished an S-Class quest all by ourselves!" Natsu was jumping around like a little kid in his excitement as he and Happy laughed so joyously.

"You think Master Makarov will let us on the second-floor now!?" Lucy was also affected by this energy, stars surrounding her as she let the excitement slip through her voice.

But all it took was a displeased glare from Erza to sour the mood for all four of the members. Lucy was especially terrified at the repercussions the red-head has in mind for them.

"Oh no! You're still gonna punish us, huh!?"

A small chuckle came from atop the rocks from a familiar tailor

A small chuckle came from atop the rocks from a familiar tailor. "Just an itty-bitty detail you're forgetting, nothing to worry so much over. The villagers still need help returning back to their normal forms, right? Ain't that the whole reason you guys came here for?"

"Crap! It's Stages 2 and 3!"

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Lucy was afraid of what Natsu, Gray, and Happy were so fearful of. If anything, the smile present on Y/n and more relaxed speech was supposed to be good. Right?

"Whenever Y/n gets sick, he goes through five stages. First it's the nasally voice, second he's talking funny, and third is him smiling way too much and that attitude!" Happy explained as Y/n slid off the rock, nearly faceplanting onto the rocks but recovered just fine. "Trust us, Stage 4's the worst!"

Lucy became even more freaked out and worried about Y/n's condition, wondering what was so horrible about the latter Stages. Before she could ask, Erza moved the discussion forward.

"Meaning you still haven't completed your S-Class quest yet."

"But I don't understand, the curse should be lifted now 'cause Deliora's dead." Lucy said.

"Wrong. This curse you keep talking about never had anything to do with the Demon. The villagers have been affected by the intense Magic Energy released from the Moon Drip spell. In other words, Deliora's death isn't going to change their current situation whatsoever." Erza explained.