𝓕alling Apart.

{ 036. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓘t was late at night. I was trying my best to stay up by reading my F/B.

Hearing everything go completely silent, I knew that everyone in the house was now asleep.

Time to go try again.

Getting out of bed, I immediately start getting changed into the thickest piece of clothing that my closet had.

Jumping out of my window, I go to grab my bike. Hopping on, I strap on my helmet.

'Time to continue trying to look for Griffin.' I then started pedaling out into the empty neighborhood.

••••

Taking a big sip of my tea, I open my book to the current page.

About to get comfortable in my seat, I get startled by a loud noise that came from outside.

Getting up from my couch, I start making my way towards my window.

Inspecting outside, I gasp. Shocked by what I was seeing.

There was a young girl outside on the road, with a bike on the floor right beside them!

Immediately slipping on my slippers, I run outside to get the poor young girl.

"What're you doing out here at this time? It's freezing." I comment, wrapping the girls arm around my shoulder.

Not responding, I take her inside mine's.

Sitting her down, I give the girl a warm blanket.

Dialing a number, a put the telephone towards my ear.

"Yes, hello? Hi, yes. I have a problem and would like the cops to come, please?"

••••

Y/N POV;
I was now back at home. I couldn't recall or remember anything....all I do know is that I'm having the biggest headache right now.

But, I do remember a glimpse of seeing the old lady that's here too now saving me from the freezing cold.

She saved my life. The cop is here too.

The two are now here watching me get scolded by my dad.

"WHAT WERE YOU EVEN DOING OUT THERE THIS LATE? ANSWER!" Flinching, I give a response.

"I was trying to look for Billy and the others that went missing! I have to find them. I need to find them! I just can't let them go...." I frown, looking down.

"DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS? AND WHAT IF WHAT TOOK THEM, FOUND YOU, AND TOOK YOU TOO? THATS A DUMB REASON TO BE OUTSIDE, Y/N." Closing my eyes, I say nothing.

Taking a deep breath, dad says

"You're gonna quit participating in that damn investigation case tomorrow. You got that? Before you head off to School." My eyes widen.