What if Y/N met himself from a different universe?

Requested by: @Darkfredbear83

Y/N was training to box with his best friend Skully, as that was going on, Skully decided to bring a water bottle with him into the ring.

Skully: Mmm, check this out-

He smirked and smacked the bottle out of his hands.

Skully: NO!

He turned around and gave him a dirty look.

Skully: Now you've done it! You won't like Mr. Ribbones when he's angry!

He glowed bright and punched you into a weird wormhole that appeared out of nowhere.

Y/N: AAAAAAAH-

Skully: What the?..Uh..

He looked down the wormhole as it sealed up.

Skully: Crap. I gotta tell someone about this!!

He ran off to warn the others.

———

You keep falling until you hit the ground.

Y/N: Ow..Fucking hell..that hurt.

You get up and dust yourself off. You take off the boxing gloves and put them away.

Y/N: Where am I?..

Then you see some weird box in-front of you.

Y/N: What's in this?

Your curiosity picked up. You take the padlock off and look inside, only to be met with bright white light that sucked you into the box, it closes back up.

Box:

———

You awaken in some other world where it all looks the same..but you knew there was a catch..

Y/N: Hmm..

You get up and go toward the castle, but pause once you see yourself eating an apple..

Y/N: YOU!

Alt Y/N: HUH?!

You both then point at each other before glitching out.

MrRibbones: The same Y/N can't occupy the same space at the same time.

The author says before both the Y/N's implode and blow up, your legs are the only thing that didn't happen to be blown up. Then you both fell over, Among Us style..

(Congrats! You broke the universe! :D)