What if Meggy was a Lamia?

Now if I'm correct

Now if I'm correct. A lamia is part person and part snake..yeah! I can make that work!

———

-Kidnapped-

You woke up in a room with everyone, everyone looked beaten. Until you saw Meggy, she looked different..she didn't have squid tentacles for hair, she had normal human hair, she saw you and ran over, gave you a strong hug with tears pouring from her.

Y/N: Meggy? what happened to you?..

Meggy: F-Francis..he..he took all of my ink..a-and..made me into..this..

Meggy shows you the rest of her body, you felt bad for her and rage at Francis.

Y/N: What?..

Meggy: I-I'm a snake..from the waist down..

You stare in shock at this..

Y/N: What?..how?..why would he-

Meggy: I don't know how or why he would to this..but..it's freaking me out..He was about to do Desti next for the ink tube, I don't know where she is..

Y/N:...That's it...he's a dead lizard..

You went to go out the door but Meggy stopped you with a grab from her tail.

Meggy: W-wait..you can't go alone..He created a bunch of anime characters..as an army..

Meggy sniffled, you hugged her and kissed her to calm her.

Y/N: I'll be fine..

Soon the others started to wake up.

Beta: Ow...my fucking head..Ugh. Y/N? Me- oh my..what the fuck?.

Meggy: I know..

Beta: Meggy? Is that you?

Meggy nodded.

Beta: What happened to you? You're part snake?..

Meggy: Francis. He stole my ink..and turned me into a monster..

Axol: He also took my ink weaver.

Leo: Meggy?!

Leo hugged Meggy.

Meggy: I'm okay Cuz..I'm okay..I feel drowsy but..I'll live. I can't feel my legs..

Leo: I'm just glad you're alive..

Mark: Ugh..that was not a good dream..I dreamed about anime characters everywhere.

Leo: That was real.

Mark: It was?..oh.

Mario: Mario doesn't feel good-a..

Beta: Well gee, I wonder why.

Y/N: They took Desti to the ink chamber.

Beta: Damn it..

Saiko: Why her?