What if Y/N and Mark had an even one on one fight?

———

———

You and your rival Mark stood there, ready for battle..

Mark: I hope it was worth it for stealing my girl..

Y/N: Hah, she never loved you! You kept begging her to date you! You brought this on yourself!

Mark: ENOUGH!

He clenched his fists in rage and yelled.

Mark: I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS NEVER TOUCH MY MEGGY AGAIN!

Y/N: Good luck with that Squiddo..

Mark charged in with his squid form, to which you slide under and spun back to your feet. You watch Mark reform back into an inkling and pull out a splatbomb, chucking it at you.

Y/N: Typical.

You ran up to the splatbomb and performed a 540 kick towards the bomb, returning it back to Mark, to which he went wide eyed and looked in awe at the kick.. he gained his focus back and slid past the bomb before it detonated.

Mark: Slippery little bastard!

He said, annoyed and frustrated.

Mark: Your little tricks end here!

He performed a squid jump and goes to kick you in the face, you reacted quickly and grabbed him by the leg and tossed him into a tree like a ragdoll.

Mark: O-Ow..you f-fucker!!

He gets up, cracking his back.

Y/N: What's the matter?..Give up?

Mark: I don't think so..I'll never stop fighting for what's mine!

Y/N: Okay, now that's just pathetic.

You run at him and uppercut him into the air, before he could land on the ground, you sent him into moat bellow.

Mark: YOU DICK!

He managed to crawl back out and gain a surprised punch to your face. You stumble back a bit and felt some blood in your mouth.

Y/N: Okay, now that's a hit.

You two tackle into each other and throw punches..

———

You bitch slapped Mark across the face.

Y/N: Watch yo tone codsucker!

———

Mark grabbed a voodoo doll of you and threw you at a wall.