What if Y/N got rejected?

A month has passed, and You met a little green spike named Fishy Boopkins, also you met Bob, he was kind of an ass, but you ignored it

A month has passed, and You met a little green spike named Fishy Boopkins, also you met Bob, he was kind of an ass, but you ignored it. You also got to meet a blue haired gamer girl named Tari, she wouldn't even hurt a fly. Saiko on the other hand.....she wrecks shit up with her hammer, today you were with Boopkins and Bob watching some weird anime.

Boopkins: Oh! This is the part where Deku uses his final move!

Y/N: Uh...yeah..cool...

Bob: ThIs ShIt BuSsIn.

Meggy saw you from a distance and knew you were miserable in that anime mess. So she thought of a plan to get you out of there.

Meggy: Hey Boopkins, Bob.

They both turn around to see Meggy.

Boopkins: Oh Hey Meggy! Did you come to watch anime with us?

Meggy: I wish, but someone is selling rare anime things!

Bob: Oh ShIt! ThIs I gOtTa SeE!

Boopkins: Lets go Bob! Before they run out!

The both of them rushed outside to find the anime salesmen, meanwhile Meggy walked over and sat down next to you.

Y/N: Thanks, I don't know how much more of that junk I could take..

Meggy: Hehe, anytime Y/N, now that we have the TV to ourselves, what do you want to watch?

Y/N: I don't know actually, you pick.

Meggy: Hmmm...how about, this!

Meggy chose a show called "The Squidsons"

Y/N: Now this is better.

Meggy: Can't argue with you there.

As you and Meggy watched The Squidsons, you noticed the castle was more empty and sullen.

Y/N: Where is everybody?

Meggy looked around and saw nobody was here.

Meggy: That's strange. Could it be that everyone is an anime fan?

Y/N: Mario never liked anime, same with the other two, Glitchy and Luigi.

Meggy: Mayb-

Meggy was cut off by Mario and Luigi running through the door then came Bob.

Mario: RUN! THERE COMING THIS WAY!

Y/N: Who are coming?

Luigi: T-POSERS! LETS-A GO!

After they ran off, you saw SMG4, Boopkins, Shroomy T-Posing your way.

Y/N: Now that's just creepy.

Meggy: It's best if we run.

Y/N: Let's go.

You and Meggy ran and caught up with the Two plumbers and Bob.

Y/N: What is happening again Mario?