PROLOGUE

Sai, a simpleton, sweet and beautiful girl anyone who saw her could easily fall for her. She was goddess of beauty loved her family a lot. She lost her mother with her birth which made her father Kamal to hate her to the core . Kamal considered Sai as a reason he lost his first wife and Sai's mother and he berated Sai. Kamal later on fell in love with Alka and they married. When Alka entered the house she found a little, innocent and cute girl who was so quiet and was scared of something. She went to the girl and caressed her hair and the girl spoke and referred Alka as her mother. She was touched with this and whole-heartedly accepted Sai as her own daughter. Despite of Kamal's ignorant and rude behaviour for Sai she never ever left Sai alone and made her feel left out. She always used to pamper Sai and shower her love and care on her . Sai also considered Alka as her own mother whenever someone used to say the word mother Sai always thought of Alka. She loved and respected her mother a lot but she always used to get hurt when Kamal talked rudely with her. She always used to yearn for a fatherly love and care from Kamal. She always tried her best to get his love and attention but in vain. After sometime Alka gave birth to a boy named Shikhar . He was a spoiled brat because of Kamal 's over pampering and attention. He never used to scold Shikhar for his mistakes but he used to get angry on Sai for no reason. But Alka never used to do this her love for Sai remained same and she used to love her the same way she did earlier. This made Shikhar jealous of Sai and hate Sai. He used to search ways to trouble Sai and make Kamal loose his temper over her. He used to manipulate kamal more against Sai.

Years passed but Alka's love for Sai always remained same and Kamal's hatred for Sai increased. Now Sai and Shikhar are grown up. Shikhar is a spoiled brat and always used to fail and on getting scolded by Alka he used to play a victim card in front of Kamal resulting Sai getting scolded for no reason. He used to disregard Alka and Sai but Kamal never used to scold him . Because he was very upset of the fact that despite his forbiddance Alka used to pamper Sai and moreover brought her friend Aarti and her physically challanged daughter kusum home and took care of them. Alka and Aarti were best friends and treated Sai and kusum as their own daughters they never discriminated between them. This made Shikhar more aggressive and he used to insult Sai, Kusum and Aarti every now and then like Kamal used to do. Sai and Kusum were best of friends and loved each other like real sisters and they had gang of four; Sai, Kusum,Aasman and Nishant. They four were best of friends. Sai and Aasman met on Kusum 's birthday and they gradually fell in love with each other. And Nishant too had a soft corner for kusum but was unknown to her. Sai and Aasman knew about this and they told Nishant to confess it to Kusum but he did not because he knew that kusum wanted to focus on her career and had no such feelings for him.

Sai and Aasman 's family knew about them being in a relationship and they wanted to make it official. Alka gave her consent for it but Kamal still was not affected he continued to hate Sai and insult her, Alka, Aasman and his family. He never cared for them leading to the issues between Aasman and kamal .
Sai and Aasman's growing proximity and Alka giving preference to them more than Kamal made it intolerant for him so he devised a plan to send Sai away from them. He told Sai to go to USA for her future as she got an offer from a highly reputed company she should not decline it. But Sai truly loved Aasman and didn't want to go away from him so refused the same making Kamal furious on her. Kamal didn't lose hope and he acted of having a cardiac arrest. Sai was so scared that she immediately called Aasman. Kamal was scared of getting exposed. Aasman came and told that Kamal was just acting and he did not suffered any cardiac arrest leading to a misunderstanding between Sai and Aasman as Kamal had already manipulated Sai that Aasman would take revenge on him and tell that he is acting. As a result Sai did not believe ,Sai and Aasman had a huge confrontation and ultimately Aasman left the house. Sai was not in a state to think and Kamal took advantage of it and convinced Sai to go to USA . And this made Alka believe that Aasman was right till the time she could say anything Sai already left for USA.

In this time she did not contact Aasman and changed her number so that he could not contact her. She also forbade her family to contact Aasman. Aasman tried a lot to contact her but was in vein and gradually he was getting depressed .
Kusum and Nishant joined a company whose owner was very kind-hearted and Kusum 's father but was unknown to them.

After one year Kamal's business rivalry's daughter came to take revenge on Kamal because according to her Kamal was the reason of her father loosing his mental stability. She came with an intention to destroy Kamal and to make him in the same conditions as of her father. In this course she met Aasman as his patient and developed feelings for him . Aasman also considered her as his friend and shares his problems with her. Her name was Karishma. Karishma made many attempts to make Aasman fall for her but Aasman only loved Sai and was committed to her . Karishma made Kamal suffer financial loses and brought him behind the bars resulting in Sai's return to India. But this time Sai was a changed one her aura, her attitude, her looks everything was changed but one thing was same that she still loved her family a lot and had feelings for Aasman. She was disheartened to see Kamal behind bars. But she was unknown that this she has met her father Kamal not Kamal Joshi. Her disappearance made Kamal yearn for her and ultimately loving her. She was so happy getting back her father but her first priority was to bring him out of the jail . She vowed to bring him back to house. And she worked very hard to compensate the financial loss her father suffered. And she did that and defeated Karishma and brought her father back to home. Kamal revealed the truth of Aasman to Sai leading to reconciliation of the couple he accepted them and blessed. Sai recognised the true colours of Karishma and warned Aasman but She always played the victim card in front of him leading to their fight . In the meantime kusum also got to know her father's truth and berated him.  One day while a confrontation was going on between Sai and Karishma in Sai's house Aasman came and got to know the truth and he warned Karishma to dare not harm Sai but it was too late as Karishma already fired the bullet towards Sai. Aasman came in between and got shot on chest. Karishma ran away . Aasman took a promise from Sai that she will get married and move on. He told her that he loves her and his soul will not get peace until she moves on and lead a happy married life . Sai kept her hand on his he died. Sai was shattered and depressed to the core. She was not in her senses and she was unable to process anything.

Kusum on having a unsuccessful fashion show and leading to her father's great loss was guilty but he motivated her and she gave her another successful show ultimately reconciliation of the family . Aarti and Kusum shifted to her father's house and had their happy family.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

This was just an introduction the story will start now. Till then bye and take care