CHAPTER:18

After two days a girl is seen sitting in window of room remembering something and having tears in her eyes.

"Mai kaha jaa rha hu kaha nahi isse tumhe kabse faraq padne lag gya? Or vaise bhi mai inn sabse kuch time ke liye khudko break dena chahta hu."

Can you guess who is the girl sitting in the window? Or the one who uttered these above lines?

Yes, you all are right the girl sitting on window is Sai and the one who spoke these lines is Virat.

FLASHBACK

Sai was sitting in the room reading the magazine. When Virat entered the room and started to pack his bag. Sai noticed him.

Sai:- Aap kahi jaa rhe hai??

Virat:- ..................

Sai:- kab tk lautenge?

Virat:- pta nahi

Sai:- kya hua aapko aap aise kyu baat kr rhe hai? Or aap mujhe akela chhodke kaha jaa rhe hai? Abhi toh Mummy ji papaji bhi nahi hai or Devi Voh bhi buaji ke ghar gyi hui hai aap mujhe akela chhodke kaise jaa sakte hain?? Mai aapse kuch puch rhi hu aap jawab kyu nahi de rhe hain??

Virat:- Mai kahan jaa rha hun............ I need a break............ Marie mujhe bahar jaana hai mam sahab ka dhyan rakhna. Chalta hu.

Back to present

Sai remembered when Virat left and was crying as he didn't even call her for once. He called his family but not her. And avoided her when she called him saying he is busy or he is sleeping. She felt so lonely and realized that she loves Virat from bottom of her heart. She can't afford to loose him.

She heard the doorbell. She ran in hope that it must be Virat but it was someone else. And before she could process that unknown person hit her and she fainted.

After sometime the door of Chavan Niwas opened and a man in his mid 30s entered and got the biggest shock of his life. He saw Sai lying on the floor in pool of blood. Her head was bleeding profusely. He lost all his senses and ran to her.

Man:- Saiu............ Saiu please aankhein kholo na please dekho tumhara Vir aa gya please utho na Saiu please I beg of you please wake up.

So yes the man is Virat and he is requesting Sai to wake up. He quickly lifted Sai and took her to the hospital.

Virat:- Doctor........... Doctor.......... Doctor........  (He shouted)

Doctor:- What happened??

Virat:- Doctor please meri wife ko bacha lijiye please doctor save her. Dekhiye na mai kabse isse bol rha hu ki yeh aankhen khole par yeh hai ki sunti hi nahi hai yeh na meri koi baat nahi. Aap please dekhiye na.

Doctor: Dekhiye hum apni puri koshish karenge. Par abhi hume inko operate karna hoga aap please baki ki formality puri kar dijiye.

Virat completed the formalities and was waiting outside the operation theatre. When Doctor came.

Doctor:- .........................

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

What did the doctor say? Is this the end of Sai's character? To know stay tuned.