Chapter 1

Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you.

The beginning
Playlist

Kaaviriyaal Neermadikku
Ambaramaai Anaiyeduthaan
Neer Satham Ketadhume
Nel Poothu Nikkum
Uli Satham Ketadhume
Kal Poothu Nikkum
Pagai Satham Ketadhume
Vil Poothu Nikkum
Chozhathin Perumaikoora
Sol Poothu Nikkum
Ponni Nadhi Paakkanume
Pozhudhukkulla
Kanni Pengal Kaananume
Kaatrai Pola
Pottal Kadandhu
Puzhudhi Kadandhu
Tharisu Kadandhu
Karisal Kadandhu
Andho Naan Ivvazhaginile
Kaalam Marandhadhenna
Manne Un Maarbil Kidakka
Achho Oar Aasa Mulaikka
En Kaalam Kaniyaadhe
En Kaalgal Thaniyaadhe
Ponni Magal
Laali Lalla
Laali Lalla
Laali Lalla
Paadi Sellum
Veera Sozha Bhoomi
Paathu Izhaiva Nee
Naavugazhaga Thaavum Nadhiyaay
Saga Kanavai Mudida
Ponni Nadhi Paakkanume
Pozhudhukkulla
Kanni Pengal Kaananume
Kaatrai Pola
Sekka Segappi
Nenjil Irudi
Petta Suzhachi
Otti Irudi
Sozha Chilaithaan Ivalo
Sola Karuthaay Sirichaa
Eezha Minnal Unnaale
Naanum Rasichida Aagaatha
Koodaathe Kadalukkedhu Oivu
Kadamai Irukkudhu Ezhundhuru
Seeri Paaindhidum Ambaaga
Kaala Thangam Ponnaale
Thambiye Ennaalum Varumoda
Nenjaigale Punjaigale
Rambaigale Vinji Nikkum Venjigale
Nenjaigale Punjaigale
Rambaigale Vinji Nikkum Venjigale
Ponni Nadhi Paakkanume
Pozhudhukkulla
Kanni Pengal Kaananume
Kaatrai Pola
Sekka Segappi
Nenjil Irudi
Petta Suzhachi
Otti Irudi
Andho Naan Ivvazhaginile

Ayodhya

The Kingdom was known for its righteous ruling and the administration that it followed

It made rules and system that applied to everyone regardless of their socio-economic status or caste.
This was highly welcomed by the people of the Kingdom and regarded the royal family as their own family.
The Kingdom followed its ancestor's footsteps and has created its own set of rules and administration which provides equal opportunities to both the female and the male which was unique and different from the other Kingdoms.
The most loved royal was not the King but the only princess, who always made sure that the point of view and turmoils of the women of the Kingdom were heard which resulted in improvements and modifications in the justice system of the Kindgom.
The Kingdom's infrastructure and architecture of the palace was extremely unique and different when compared to the other Kingdoms.
The Kingdom had high raised buildings and bridges and essential infrastructures such as hospitals and gurkuls for the public.
The royals of the Kingdom even made sure that the public of the kingdom received basic from of education regardless of their age.
The Royal hall
The Royal had sits arranged in an auditorium-like setup where even the public of the Kingdom were allowed inside the premise of an important decision was to be made, there were also specific siting areas for all of the royal members and the ministers of the states under those region.
The royal members of the Kingdom were doing their usual / daily activities when the royal messenger of Hastinapur was seeking permission to enter the royal premise.
"The royal member of Hastinapur has entered  the premise of the royal hall of the kingdom." The announcer announced , gaining the attention to entrance  of the royal hall.
"Pranipat the Maharaj Dheerghayaghnya and the royal members of the Kingdom. I have come here with an important message from our Kingdom Hastinapur.
The Kala pradhasan of the Princes of Hastinapur will be taking place in three days all the Kingdoms are invited to watch it." The royal messenger exclaimed, which led to a commotion among the royal members.
"Interesting, a competition among the princes of the Kingdom.That will be a sight to watch, indeed a rare occurrence."A woman  exclaimed who was dressed in an armour and was standing at the entrance of the royal hall , garnering the curiosity of the messenger to know her identity.
To his disappointment it was not visible, only her eyes could be seen.
The messenger just looked at her eyes which withheld power, and charisma which amused him.
He broke out of his thoughts when he heard the woman speak again.
"I the princess of Ayodhya will be attending this event as the Kingdom's representative, I will arrive a day before the event."The princess exclaimed.
"How will we identify you Rajkumari?" The messenger questioned, the royals of Ayodhya rarely attended other kingdoms functions and to be specific the princess of Ayodhya never attended any.
She was known for her thought-provoking mindset sand her caring attitude towards the public.
"Do not worry about that , royal messenger. You will recognise me..." she replied curtly and proceeded towards her room.
Hastinapur
The royal servants of the Kingdom were running around the palace in haste to complete and fulfil the tasks given to them.
The palace was decorated and adorned with variety of flowers and several rangolis were drawn on the floors of the palace.
The dinning table was filled with variety of sweets and dishes.

The queen of the kingdom Ghandari,was lighting the diyas which signified the devotion and welfare of her sons and made sure the feast was filled with their personal favourite for each of the sons

The other queen Kunti, was awaiting the arrival of the her sons and was making sure that she made special arrangements for each one of them specifically.
She knew her sons in and out, their dislikes likes and everything.
She personally made sure that their kaksh was decorated according to each of their preferences.
The royal members was waiting curiously for the arrival of the princes, whom they will be meeting after 13 long years.
They were waiting in anticipation to witness their skills as warriors and how they have grown up to be.
The princesses of the other kingdoms were conversing about the arrival of the princes.
They were curious to meet the princes of Hastinapur , especially the panduputr who were said to be the blessings of gods and the eldest Kaurava Duryodhan.
They even placed bets among them on who will win the Kala paradashan, many placed bets on Rajkumar Arjun and Rajkumar Bheem.
There was a word among the people that Rajkumar Arjun was the best archer and Rajkumar was the best mace weilder among the princes.
The commotion of the palace came to a still when they heard the sounds of horses neighing were heard throughout the kingdom which signalised the arrival of the princes.
All the royal member immediately rushed to the entrance of the Kingdom, where they found the princes on their horses.
They looked young,brave and confident.
Hey guys this is my second Mahabarat fan fiction.
Whom do you want to see as the princess ?
Whom do you want her to end up with ?
Options : Arjun
Karn
I hope you guys will give the same amount of love to this book as well!!
I hope you guys will enjoy reading it.
Please comment on how you guys feel about it !

Don't forget to click the 🌟 button. Don't forget to comment and follow me 😊.

Photo credit:Google
Word count: 1142 words
Stay home ♥️
Stay safe ♥️

Photo credit:GoogleWord count: 1142 wordsStay home ♥️Stay safe ♥️