Chapter 2

Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you.
Long chapter
Aesthetics

Niyati's pov
I wondered about my sudden interest towards the Kala Paradashan of the princes of Hastinapur, I have always preferred to lay low and not attend any functions of other kingdoms.
However, I felt some pull towards this event, it was unexplainable, some sort of instinct and curiosity towards the event.
I brushed out of my thoughts when I noticed the guards were at the entrance of my room. Which signalised that it was time for  us to leave for the event.
I entered the walk in closet/ room with hand maids and picked out a outfit that matched with the Hastinapur's locals and decided to wear it.
There was a custom in our Kingdom, never reveal your real identity at the first meet.
It would allow and individual to assess the real character  of an individual.
My thoughts revetered back to Hastinapur, it was a powerful Kingdom with many heirs.
The infamous tales of the rivalry between the Pandavas and the Kaurvas was a open book to the whole Aryavarat. Hence, making the Kala Paradhsan a event to look forward, which could possibly decide the fates of many.
I retreated towards the entrance of the Kingdom, and near my beloved companion my horse and fed her some snacks. I smiled caressed her coat of hair which was smooth.
She was the fastest and the bravest.
Although, most princesses would travel in palkis, I always preferred to ride a horse by myself. Because one will be aware of the surroundings and will be able to stay vigilant at all times.
I was soon followed by my guards who were armed and had other necessities packed and kept on carts.

I glanced at my Kingdom once before retreating towards the shores because I felt the stay  was going to be longer than anticipated

I glanced at my Kingdom once before retreating towards the shores because I felt the stay was going to be longer than anticipated.

Once, we were near the premises of royal palace of Hastinapur, I signalled my guards to enter through the authorised way and I proceeded to the public entrance.