Chapter 4

Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you.
Playlist for the chapter

"Your decision is the judgment"
Karn's pov
"Pranipat, my respects to the elders of the kingdom. I am Rajkumari Niyati, from the Ayodhya Kingdom. The representative of my kingdom for the Kala paradhasan." A woman dressed in simple clothes greeted us.

I stared at her, I recognised her. She is the famous female warrior who is known for nature of protecting the public, especially females against atrocities and domestic violence.

I still remember the moment, I first met her.
I was roaming in the streets near my Gurukul, I halted when I sensed something was wrong.
The next moment, I heard some screams asking for help, I moved towards the voice to find a group of buglers armed and threatening the public of the village and were asking them to surrender their expensive possessions , and money they possessed.

I was angry, looking at the state of the village, one of the buglers moved towards a woman and was about to harm her. I grabbed my Vijaya Danush in my hand and moved towards them.

However, the next moment I stopped when I saw her, her face was covered only her eyes were visible. Her eyes expressed her determination in saving the women, it expressed the care she had for them.

 Her eyes expressed her determination in saving the women, it expressed the care she had for them

(Imagine her whole face was covered)The next moment, her face revealed as a man slayed her veil while trying to harm but failed to do so

The next moment, her face revealed as a man slayed her veil while trying to harm but failed to do so.
She possessed such a charisma and elegance, she moved swiftly with grace towards the attackers. She slayed the arms of the men in the front which deemed as a threat to the remaining who fled the scene looking at the state of the injured.

She proceeded to aid the women who were startled and made them comfortable by providing them with water and ensure left only when she was sure they were safe.