32|Touch

Mila

Sitting in the same position he slides his hands over my ass and pulls me closer. We kiss and by the time our lips touch we are already pulling at each other's clothes.

He pulls the front of my top down by ripping it, freeing my breasts. I'm tackling his jeans button while he shoves his tongue into my mouth.

I pull away from him and he moves me in a way to remove my panties. "You best have a condom," I pant when his cock is out.

He rests his head against the base of the bed and sighs. "No, give me two minutes and I'll go grab one, or two, or the whole box?"

"No, just promise you'll pull out?"

"Someone is needy," he says with a chuckle. "I don't just wanna have sex Mila well yes but not this normal stuff."

"Too bad," I say and let his cock slide inside of me watching his face change into an erotic gaze. "Fuck you are tight," he rasps as I slowly raise my hips so he can feel all of me as I slowly drop back down.

He goes to grab my hips but I move his hands off of me with mine. "Ah no no. No touching," I say and he glares at me.

"I'm going to fuck you up," he says.

I ignore him and place my hands on his shoulders while I continue slowly raising and lowering myself onto him all while keeping eye contact with his glare.

I see his hands wanting to touch me. "And you call me the needy one," I pout.

He shuffles forward a bit which makes it easy for him if he starts thrusting up. "Mila I never said I wasn't needy," he says.

"Now, hurry up or I'll just take over."

"No, we are gonna go at this very, very slow pace," I say. "No we aren't," he says and shifts us quickly so I'm against the floor, and he's on top of me plunging his dick back inside of me I let out a moan.

I still haven't told Olivia and Alice that I've had sex with Slim.

Do they have to know? I kinda wanna keep that a secret until things go further between Slim and me.

He starts thrusting overly quick and my lower half is already rolling into him like I'm about to orgasm.

I purposely try and tighten around him. He glares at me than his hand smack across my face and I'm left with a shocked gape. "Don't do that I'm not planning on cumming in you," he says.

My bedroom door opens and like on instinct I cover Slim's face to try and make him unrecognizable.

I tilt my head up and it's Olivia and Alice being nosy like the times I've been nosy.

Slim is still moving in and out of me.

My hands are weakening. "Since when do you bring causals?" Olivia asks with a raised brow. "Slim," I whisper.

"Stop it, now."

"Um since now..." I say. "Wait a second... The scars on his arms... Is that Slim!" Alice exclaims.

"Um, no," I say. "Girl we know the scars," she says.

"Anyone can have scars," I say. "Not everyone has those scars," she says. "Can you two get out? A little privacy here?"

Slim quickly leans down. "Mila I need to tell you something," he whispers.

"Well, tell me after," I say. "It's best I do it now," he says.

The girls close the door and he finally moves his head to look at me. "What is it Slim?" I ask. "I slept with both of them," he says.

I shove him off of me and move away from him, he fixes his pants.

"You serious?" I ask feeling my eyes instantly water.

"Yes," he says. "When?" I ask. "After the first confession... Your first confession, I slept with the both of them before they even knew I was the guy you liked," he says.

"How many times?" I ask trying not to cry or feel like my heart just got stabbed.

"A lot, the first time was before it but we've recently done things together," he says.

"A few times while you were doing things with Holden as well."

"How recent is recent?" I ask. "Three nights ago," he says. "Get out," I say and point to the door. "Mila-" Who made the first move?" I ask.

"I made the first move on Olivia but Alice made the first move on me when I threatened to kill her... The night she was sleeping with your uncle... I had just finished with her."

"Go away," I say. "I don't want you here, leave before I have police remove you I don't care that you are one of them, leave."

I'm trying to stay calm and it's killing me.

"God i'm so stupid, you do this every time and I fall for it, you don't actually like me... You just want sex," I say.

"I do want you Mila or else I wouldn't have said this, we aren't together and I wanted to tell you before things went further," he says.

"You slept with my best friends knowing- all three of you knowing that I wanted to be with you," I say, and every time I speak I feel the tears coming closer.

"I also had sex with Olivia mid pool party, I met her outside after we went swimming," he adds.

"You knew this would hurt me, and yet you still did it," I say.

"I know it's shitty of me, but I was just trying to make you hate me because I hate myself thinking I can't commit to you," he says.

"Well you lost me at 'I slept with both of them' now this is the last time I am going to ask you to leave."

"I regret it, Mila, I don't want to hurt you anymore," he says.

"It's too late, we have already ended before we started," I say.

_____
The reason I say Mila like My-La is because I want it to sound like the female version of Miles 😔