64|Prison

Slim

Arriving at the Island, it's been a while since I last saw my parents and I wanted to take Mila with me to meet them. I missed this place my mum gave up living near the city for this.

I would too.

"Wow. It's so beautiful here!" Mila exclaims. "You grew up here? I would die to grow up here."

I see mum from here, working in the garden. Dad wouldn't be too far, he's attached to her like they just met.

I hope that's how Mila and I are in the future, I don't want our love to run out.

I spot Hailey on the steps that lead to the front door of the house. "I'm nervous," Mila says noticing them.

Prepare for a lot of cheek kisses Mila.

Carter swings the keys around his fingers and then calls out, "We're here!"

My littlest sister is I believe she's a year younger than Victoria. Carter is the same age as Miles so I don't know how Mila got that mixed up.

Mum looks in our direction and gasps in an eager way standing up.

She shouts dads name telling him we are here before coming towards us. She walks straight up to Mila and of course, hugs her first. Mila hugs her back.

Mila is jaw-dropped.

Mum pulls back and cups Milas cheeks. "My gosh, you are gorgeous," she tells Mila. Mila's cheeks obviously pinken.

My mother is the daughter of my dad's best friend.

They had been friends for years but that's when my grandpa didn't have my mother at the time, like literally didn't he got her taken from him when she was two because her mother had died and her parents took my mum after giving false allegations about my grandpa.

When they reunited after finding out she actually got thrown in an orphanage straight after getting taken from him she was fourteen when they reunited.

That's also when my mum met my dad but they weren't attracted to each other well my dad wasn't until my mum made a move on him when she came alone here when she turned eighteen.

She hasn't left the island since.

That's over dramatic she has but hasn't ya know?

"Slimane never introduces us to a girl, I'm so excited," Mum says holding Mila's hands. Mila is smiling.

"Good to know I'm the only one," She says with a giggle.

"Yes it's always good to know that you are the only one, you are obviously special to him, he was with some girl for over four years and we didn't meet her," she says.

"Yeah... Melanie, I know her," Mila says and I can see her trying not to laugh.

"Anyway, I have lunch ready if you are hungry?" Mum says. "I'm starving," Mila says. "Okay c'mon you two," mum says and walks away.

Mila slaps me. "Your mother is gorgeous," she says.

"I know she is very beautiful," I say.