46|Favorite

(Comment or Harley dies)

Mila

I ended up going home and crying, I was terrified death would hit my dad. I didn't even make it to the front door and I was already bawling my eyes out.

It wasn't long until I felt a pair of arms comfort me, Slim held me close the whole time and comforted me while I cried and ranted about what would have happened if he died.

I ended up falling asleep for a few hours on him, he didn't mind, I'm pretty sure he fell asleep too.

We were on the sofa snuggled up together like in some dream.

When I woke up I felt more refreshed since being in the hospital for that long made me feel nauseous.

He's currently over at his house doing work while I'm doing some studying and mum rings every few hours to tell me how dad is doing.

She said she wants me to be one of the nurses that check on him daily because apparently, a lot of the nurses there crave my father.

He'll be there for a while and obviously, his surgery was successful.

...

"Good morning, hope you slept well," I say flicking on the light to dads room. He sighs. "I got your breakfast here," I say holding a tray of hospital food.

He looks at me with a disgusted look. "I'll take the coffee but none of that shit," he says.

"Don't worry dad I came prepared and brought you something from the diner," I say holding the surprise bag up.

"And it's tea, not coffee," I say.

"Better," he said. "I hope you are starving," I say. "I am planning on making your mother feed me again," he chuckles.

"You should be proud of me I stood here and tweezed out over twenty-five shards from your thighs," I say.

"I personally wouldn't want you to see that because ya know I'm your favorite person and being on my deathbed must have been devastating for you," he says with a cocky grin.

"And I am proud of you... You are my favorite daughter," he adds.

"But I'm your only daughter," I say with a frown. The fucker is holding back a laugh. "Eat before I make you choke on your bagels."

"Okay calm down before I file an Apprehended Violence Order against you," he says.

"Dad you could have just said AVO," I say. "No," he says.

"Now give me my food before I throw you out that window," He says and snatches the bag. I let out a cackle.

"You want me to help feed you? Grandpa?" I ask and he glares at me. "I'm nearly fifty-four that's not old," he says.

"Good for you old man," I say.

"Call me old one more time and I'll show you what an uppercut is," he says.

Miles walks in. "Hey old man," he says and I laugh. Dad is glaring at Miles. "C'mere," he says gesturing with his fingers.

Miles walks up to him. "Yes Old man? Would you like me to speak louder so you can hear me-" Dad grabs his face.

"I will beat the shit out of you," Dad says.

"Dad is about to show you what an uppercut is," I say. "Pfft old man ain't fast enough," Miles says.

Mum walks in this time she has Mason with her. "Ah, the good kid," dad says letting go of Miles when he sees Mason.

"The girls at school?" I ask Miles. "Yeah just dropped them off before coming here to see how the old man is doing," he says.

Mum slaps Miles. "When is the wedding stop changing your fucking mind I gave you life I can end it," she says.

"I have no idea Angel always changes something, and goes on about how it isn't perfect yet," he says.

"Getting tired of her?" I ask. "Fuck no," he says. He nudges me with my elbow. "I see you and my best man are getting real close?"

He raises a brow. "Piss off," I say.

"Warn him for me, if he hurts you again his balls will be fed to my dogs," he says.

"You are my favorite sister I want you to be happy."

"I'm your only sister," I frown.

"Hey, dad when you die how much money do I get?" Miles asks and dad chuckles mums in shock and I'm laughing too.

"Miles why ask such a question?" Mum asks. "I'm just joking, but seriously dad, you are loaded," Miles says.

"Well i'm sticking with the legal way, my money is my wife's too since we share our cash so when we both die it goes to our children," he says.

"Grab a knife," Miles says. "Double homicide," I say.