62|Adorable

Mila

It's been a few days we'll be getting ready to see his parents soon. I'm kinda nervous if I'm honest.

Slim has been in his closet for a bit, but I hear rustling, so I'm guessing he's coming out and I was right. "You look fucking adorable," I say looking at him.

"You like them, my mum bought them for me," he says. He's definitely a mama's boy.

He's wearing flannel Pjs. I think they're Christmas-themed. They are red. A big man looking hot and adorable at the same time is very fucked up.

It's overwhelming.

"I like them, very much, but I don't know whether to think you're hot or cute," I say.

He chuckles. "You know how hard it was to do these buttons up, they're fucking star-shaped buttons."

I laugh and stand up, on the bed then I walk to the end of the bed where he is. "I never even imagined you out of a long sleeve button shirt and black pants or jeans and a normal shirt. I've now seen you in the cutest pajamas I've ever seen," I say.

"You have big juicy booty," he says patting my butt with both hands. I laugh at him. he's speaking nonsense. He's just speaking cutely.

"Stop being so cute."

"Pfft. Apparently, I'm Mila now," he says, rolling his eyes. I laugh even harder at him. "Slim you're sweating take your top off," I say.

Generally wanting him to not feel hot.

I start unbuttoning the shirt for him, but he grabs me. "Nah I wanna stay cute for longer," he says. He closes his eyes and puckers his lips.

I don't think I've seen this side of Slim before, but I want him cute for longer too.

Ohh. "Slim your breath smells of alcohol," I say. "Yeah, I've got a little, little. Mini fridge in my closet for when I get bored searching for things, and this happened to be really really deep in there," he says.

I giggle. "You're drunk Slim."

"You want some, I think there's a whole bottle still in there unless I just drank it," he shrugs.

"And plus, I'm only a lil drunk."

He seems Dazed.

"Go get me some, wait bring the whole bottle, we'll have a little mini party in here," I say. "Right.... away. Gorgeous." he smiles, then disappears into his closet.

I'm left giggling.

"Okay, so I grabbed two choices... One that can fuck you up... The other can fuck you up as well, but not as bad," he says.

Holding peach vodka, and... Devils spring Vodka.

"How many have you had?" I ask. "Well ya see this peach vodka is a new bottle, I just opened it tonight," he says.

"So you've had about seven or eight shots?"

"Dunno actually," he shrugs.

I cackle. He walks over to me, handing me the bottles. "Hold 'em for a sec," he says then walks around to the side of the bed.

Setting the glasses on the nightstand he looks back at me. "I gotta go back to college tomorrow, because I've got exams due and shit on Monday," I say, as I kneel and walk toward him.

He turns. "Beds gonna feel lonely," he says. "Well this house is quite a bit away from it and I don't wanna be late," I say.

"Anyways," he says, sliding his hand under my gown. "Slim, stop touching my vagina-" We both burst out laughing.

He moves his hands away and grabs the bottles from mine, placing them on the nightstand.

"The peach one isn't actually that strong," he says.

"You are not having much if the devils spring one," he says. "Okay mister overprotective," I say. "Okay, you want one hell of a hangover. Pun intended. Well one comin up," he says.

He opens the devil's spring bottle. Tipping it into the shot glasses.

"Here you go moody," he said, as he handed me the glass. "Enjoy your throat burning," he clanks his glass against mine. "Cheers."

We both take the shot. Swallowing it as it goes in my mouth. My reaction was like when you eat something really sour. "Holy shit," I say.

"Yeah great words to use for a drink with the word devil in it," he says.

I cough. "It's advised to be put in martini not just straight up drinking it so, I think that's enough, it's 80% alcohol the peach one is only 40%," he says.

"I know i've had martinis with it."

"Yeah, I'll stick with just drinking the peach," I say. "That sounds good," he says.

"Hey! How come you didn't even budge drinking the devil's spring?" I ask. Shaking his body. "Because I'm used to it," he says.

"Tell me Slim, what's your dream?" I ask.

Pretty sure I'm already drunk and all I drank was one shot of devil's spring.

"My dream? Well, it's gotta be yep my dream is 100 percent definitely you," He says winking at me.

I hold back a laugh. "What is yours?"

"You," I say.

"How much do you love me Slim?" I comb my fingers through his hair, pretty sure he's gonna fall asleep.

"I love you more than words can express, More than yesterday and less than tomorrow. I love you so much that I will never let you stand alone."

I pout.