34|Claimed

(remember commenting motivates me to update)

Mila

The fucker is laughing at me. "You serious?" I ask him. He carries a box into the house... His house THE FUCKER MOVED NEXT DOOR! He dumps the box in front of him.

He's walking toward me oh my god escape Mila into your new home. "No, don't come near me," I say pointing a finger at him.

"I just want a hug," he says opening his arms.

Tempting. But. No.

"Just a small hug and I'll leave you alone," he says. "No, you don't look like a hugger," I say. "I quite enjoy hugs," he says.

"I'm good. Creep," I say. "I'm not a creep I just get given jobs and one happens to be keeping my eyes on you," he says.

"Mila, would we be able to start things over? We could start with a... Date?"

"Sorry, I've already got a date," I lie. "You said you'd wait for me to fix my mistakes," he says. "Yes and I'm not waiting a lifetime," I say.

"I saw you with a girl last night, at the bar down the road."

"That is one of my co-workers we didn't do anything," he says. "She seemed overly flirty," I say. "No she wasn't," he says.

I sigh. "And men call women naive, she's into you Slim just like every other fucking girl," I say.

"So what, I'm not into every girl that's into me," he says.

"Oh, I know... I know that very much," I say. "I am into you Mila so shut up," he says.

Literally, every girl that's into him is stunning as fuck so I know I won't have a chance because a lot of men ruin their relationships for whores even though they say they'd never marry a slut but they'd ruin their marriage for one.

"I have studying to do I haven't been able to do it because of this whole moving thing and you fucking with my mind," I say.

"I don't even believe you when you say that it was three weeks since you had sex with both my close friends they are literally the only friends I had."

"Well I was telling the truth and were they really your friends if they did that to you?" he asks.

"Are you really into me if you did the exact same thing?" I ask him.

"You can't answer a question with a question and you know I'm into you, I told you myself months ago that I would end up hurting you, I don't want to hurt you."

"Good for you see you in six months hopefully you've been able to control yourself since then," I say and walk inside the house that I literally moved into officially yesterday.

"Oh c'mon Mila, open the door," he says from the other side.

"No, not until I'm not just sex to you," I say.

"You aren't just sex to me," he says. "Well if you weren't so desperate to get your dick wet you wouldn't have fucked my best friends," I say.