39|Giant

(didn't wanna leave you guys waiting)

Slim

Mila doesn't understand how hard this is for me, I wanna be with her but how can I when the so-called love of my life comes back from the dead out of nowhere?

I closed the door to my car when I pulled up in her parent's driveway.

I can smell her, the perfume she'd wear every day, my clothes would even smell like her because every time she'd wear my clothes her smell would latch on.

The sweet smell of Jasmine and Vanilla.

I still have her perfume bottle in her boxes of things that I've currently put in a storage unit. I was actually going to work hard on getting Mila.

But Mila has already done quits on us.

I'm not ready to see Melanie, she was my world two years ago, but I was planning on making Mila my universe.

I walked up to the door but before I even got to it the door was open and there she stood.

I almost forgot how short she was.

She's at least five or six inches shorter than Mila. I dropped to my knees at the sight of her, it's actually her.

"Slim," she says throwing her arms around my neck and beginning to sob. "You've been 'dead' seven hundred and eighty-one days," I say. She pulls back and cups my cheeks.

"You counted?" she asks. "When you 'died' I counted the days you were gone, I had this gut feeling, I recently killed the guy that 'killed' you," I say.

"I know that's what helped me," She says. "You killed the man that took me but these other men kept me there."

"I remember the day they said he died, they mentioned your name, I ended up crying because I didn't think you cared that much about me to go and kill someone," she says.

"I wouldn't have been with you for four years if I didn't care about you," I say.

"I can't believe you are here."

"I missed you," she says.

"You haven't changed one bit," she adds. "You haven't grown," I say and she looks at me offended. "Don't pull these short jokes on me I just got back," she laughs.

When her laughter dies down she looks at me sympathetically before kneeling down to look up at me.

"But Slim, I need to tell you something because I wanna be honest with you."

"What?" I ask.

"When I was captured it was more than just me there, I made friends even though I was captured it didn't really feel like it, we were free to do anything as long as we stayed in the walls and..."

"I fell in love... With someone else," she says. "I'm really sorry Slim, I really did miss you but this whole situation with him just came out of nowhere."

"It's okay... This is a good thing you don't understand," I say and stand up.

"What do you mean?" she asks standing up as well.