Chapter 33

Madeline Love

"That one" I felt the front of him mold into my back as I looked back into the mirror.

The dress was linen and white the front open with buttons straight down and a square neck frame, it was elegant but not too much "wear the pearls I got you with it."

He lifted a clay-colored Chanel handbag "and this" placed it in my hands.

"Ace I can't accept this" he rolled his eyes.

"We've been together for how long? You already know you there's no other option" I wanted to laugh, it's just been four months. But I stared back at the bag with a smile "It's stunning, thank you."

We stared back at the mirror smiling "Kingsley" he whispered confusing me.

"Kingsley?" I turned my body to face his front away from the mirror.

"Our hypothetical baby shouldn't be Kit, it should be Kingsley" I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's cute, I'll admit."

"And unisex" I shook my head.

"No babies Til I'm over 25" he shook my hand.

"Deal" his face seemed to brighten up more after my comment, as if he was worried about something before.

"Don't we have a reservation to get to?" I pointed out and instantly his mood changed again, almost as if he didn't want to go to the dinner he planned "Ace?"

"Yeah, I gotta grab my wallet in the study meet me at the elevator" I went to the elevator waiting patiently, and soon he joined me.

"Can you tell me what type of food?"

"Your favorite Italian" He smirked "In one way or another" causing me to shove him slightly.

"That's not very proper Miss Love" proper?

"Would you like me to sit so and be proper this entire dinner?" I joked.

"Nah I was just hoping you wouldn't play with your food this time?" He crunched his arms together as a reflex for me not to shove him again.

"Get in the elevator" I scolded as he stepped in holding his hands up "You look cute."

He hated when I called him cute, he saw it as an insult when I really meant it "What you do!" He backed me up against the wall "I like the suit" I reached for his tie straightening it.

"I know, precisely why I wore it" Our foreheads met and he lifted his to break us apart pressing his lips against mine in replace.

He tilted my head upwards to meet his hazel eyes, they were enchanting in a way. He pulled me towards him crashing his lips against mine passionately.

"Ace" he pulled back staring into my eyes not saying a single word, just smiling at me.

"You have the prettiest eyes Love" The elevator doors opened and he intertwined our hands as we exited to the lobby.

Their eyes shifted to us as he began to run towards the doors causing me to try and keep up "Ace" he stopped lifting me into his arms as he began running again "Why are you running!"