𝙔/𝙉 𝙓 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀 (𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚)

"You're such a cute boy!" 

"Your next family will be lucky to have you, big bro! So don't worry!"

"Wooah~ You're so smart Y/N!"

Y/N heard these things often at the orphanage

Y/N heard these things often at the orphanage. He'd get much praise when he'd solve a puzzle, or just decided to change his hair that day. Some kids were nicer than others, some were mean. It bothered him but he was quite used to it by now. 

Yet something always seemed to bug him. . . 

"Hey Anya! Can I ask you something?" 

The slightly taller boy lightly tugged at the pink-haired girl's cone shaped "hairpins".  She hummed in approval and turned to Y/N to face him.

"Why do people say nice things about me, if they aren't true?"

Anya looked at him puzzled. She has no idea what he's talking about. Instead of answering, she hands him a piece of blank paper, and sits back down to continue drawing her spies and peanuts. 

Y/N has always been above average when it came to his studying. His mother made him study hard or else. . . never mind. He was quite tall for his age while still have such an adorable baby face! However, he always felt like he had to impress somebody, even if he said that it wasn't true, it somewhat a subconscious habit. However, when he did impress somebody, he just couldn't believe it! Strange kid. Yet, cute! 

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - -୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

As Y/N colors with Anya, making a collaboration of what seems to be spies fighting... cake monsters...? Anyways, kids start to pass their table sprinting. Some are crying and tugging onto other kids, while others just look excited. Anya looks up, and she looks as though she knows why they're running. 

She must've heard what the owner was saying! Y/N thought to himself.

Anya looks over to him and says "Rei's going to a family!" 

Exciting! Though I'm a little jealous... Y/N thought, as he imagined himself with a nice family.

"We shouldn't be rude! Let's go say goodbye to her, Anya." Y/N said, as he stood up to go and say his farewells. Anya followed and they spent the rest of the day together.

":♡•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴ 

After a long day of doing mostly nothing, It's time for Y/N to settle down.

As all the other kids come into the large shared room of over 15 kids, Y/N lays in his bed as he enjoys the ambience. The sounds of kids playing as if it isn't about to be their bed time. The sound of colored pencils lightly scribbling onto a cheap and thin piece of paper.  Y/N shuffles to lay on his side, and as he slowly drifts off to sleep. . . he hopes that his next family will be his last.

Shuffle... Shuffle... 

"BIG BROWHER!"  Anya yelps, as if she is the one who's being woken up.

Y/N groans and looks up at Anya, realizing she was the cause of that shuffling noise. He looks up at her. She's standing on his bed, whilst lightly shaking him so that she can get his attention. 

"What is it, Anya?" He looks at her tiredly, but softly.

"Will you be my brother... forever?" Anya looks at him shyly, but Y/N could tell she was serious.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?" Y/N looks at her, puzzled. 

"Well, when I saw Rei get adopted today, I thought about how you're gonna to get adopted one day too... and I don't want you to leave!" She looked away from him, almost teary-eyed.

"Don't worry Anya! I wouldn't leave you alone here..." 

Y/N paused and thought for a second or two. Anya looked at him and was about to talk when he added... 

"How about if one of us gets adopted, we HAVE to take the other with us! Deal?" He holds out his pinky, waiting for Anya to lock hers with his.

"Deal! And you've gotta keep your promise too."

Click! The lock was formed. 

★・・・・・・★

655 WORDS LOL

This is 100% improv so sorry if its bad lol