𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)

Y/N excitedly bounced as he stood next to Loid in the hallway of the building. Y/N was dressed in his most presentable-casual outfit. Loid got a notification on his phone and proceeded to open the door to the building to reveal Yor dressed quite nicely with a neat red dress shirt, an adorable white headband, and elegant golden earrings to finish. As soon as she hears the door open, she turns their way. 

"Is the everything?" Loid asks with a kind smile on his face. 

"Yes." She stands straight and smiles.

"I can help carry!" Y/N enthusiastically goes up to one of her boxes. It just happens to be the one that's filled with most of her sharp objects.

"A-Actually! How about you carry this one..!" She stops him before he can get the box and hands him a smaller and safer one. 

"You pack quite light." Loid said as he grabbed another set of boxes.

❝◟✿◞❞

Y/N huffs as he finally drops the last box. Yor has already started to open some of the boxes, as did Loid. 

"Um. Loid, about the sleeping arrangements.." Yor says as she covers the lower half of her face with her bed set.

"Separate, of course. We'll just act the part when we have guests." Loid says as he carries some of her stuff to her room. 

"R-Right, of course." She finally brings her face from the covers. Y/N carries some of her smaller pillows as he stands behind her. 

"Well-came to Anya's house!" Anya gets up from her place by the TV to greet Yor.

"Thank you very much for having me, Miss Anya." She replies cheerfully. 

"Oh! I forgot to say welcome too." Y/N thinks out loud. 

"It's alright!" She beams at Y/N, which makes his face heat up. 

'She's very pretty!

"You're a mother now! Hurray!" Anya said as she waved her hands around in triumph. 

"Our mother!" Y/N beamed a bright smile. 

Yor blushed in return to the attention. 

"I'll help too!" Anya said as she picked up a tiny box.

"Oh yes, just so you know. I have a friend in the court, and he gave me paperwork to prove we've been married for a year. As for why we've been living separated for so long and what to tell your brother, we can work on later." Loid said as he got out the kitchen.

'Father has other friends?' Y/N tilted his head a bit.

"Right, okay!" Yor says.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"I wanna show Ms. Yor around!" Y/N stated as he held Yor's hand.

"Take your sister with you, and don't forget we have to practice the interview after this." Loid said as he put the last of Yor's things in her room.