𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)

Anya and Loid frantically look around for Y/N.

WHERE DID HE RUN OFF TOO?!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The tall and dark woman called Yor Briar held Y/N in her arms as he slept peacefully. 

'The last time I'd help my little brother like this.. I almost broke his neck.

She looked around nervously as she asked around for people, and if they knew who this child belonged to. As Yor elegantly walked around she looked at the boy who was hugged up in her chest. She felt warm inside. 

'This is nice.' She thought to herself with a light smile on her face. 

After a long while of walking around Yor was really about to give up when-

"Y/N!!!" Anya ran up to the woman and started to push on Yor's leg. 

"Huh?" Yor reflexed and turned around, almost kicking poor Anya. 

"Anya! You can't run up to strangers like that!" Loid followed not far behind from Anya.

Anya stood there with tears brimming from her eyes. Both from shock of almost being drop kicked and the emotional relief of finding her brother.

"I-Is this your son?" Yor gently unclutched Y/N from her chest.

"Yes. I apologize for the inconvenience." Loid said in the slightest hint of shame.

Anya held her arms out, urging Yor to let her carry him, but when Yor set him down in Anya's hands, she inevitably dropped him, which jolted him awake. 

"OWWW...." Y/N groaned.

'I forgot normal kids aren't as strong as I was back then...' Yor frantically spun her hands around realizing what she'd just done. Just then, her phone rang and she basically vanished, but not before Y/N could see her out of the edge of is eye.

Loid picked up Y/N and held Anya's hand with the unoccupied one. 

"Are you okay?" Loid asked.

"I'm great!" Y/N smiled brightly as if he hadn't just been dropped on the floor a couple of seconds ago.

'I saw an angel today...' Y/N thought to himself as he started to drift off back to sleep. 

*୨୧ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ୨୧*

Y/N wakes up after a very well-deserved nap, still in Loid's arms, but now sharing it with.. Anya?

 'Loid looks like he's struggling carrying so many things at once, and I think the neighbors notice too...' Y/N thinks as he lightly shrivels his way out of Loid's arms. 

He rubs his eyes and yawns as Loid lets out a breath of relief, and finally successfully opens the door. 

Y/N offers to carry a couple of books in for Loid.

' "How to take care of children"? "Books for single fathers"? He's never had a kid?' Y/N looks at Loid as he walks in behind him, slightly confused.