𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰! (𝘹 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺)

"Alright. It's time for battle." Loid tightened his tie as he stood in front of his 3 family members. His face was stone-like and serious. "Equipment check."

Yor quickly dug in her purse and searched Y/N to make sure he didn't try to sneak in any candy or his "cat". When she was done searching she quickly adjusted her posture and nodded. 

"All there!" She stood up straight with her eyes relaxed but narrowed.

"Fashion check."

Yor and Y/N observed each other's outfits, then their own. Anya just looked blankly at the two, she was confident in her outfit already. 

Y/N was wearing an adorable but formal dried [favorite color] suit, with a signature Maneki Neko symbol on the right side of his chest. 

"All good!" Y/N straightened his posture and did a small but serious salute to Loid. 

"Final speech." 

Anya jumped at this statement and straightened her posture as well. Sweat dropped down her face as she thought of the speech over and over again in her head. 

"I'll do my best!" She stiffly answered.

Loid squints his eyes at the family. Yor bends down to fix Anya and Y/N's bows.

Loid puts on his hat and opens the door for the family to exit. Y/N takes one glance at their family photo before leaving. He smiles warmly thinking about the new opportunities he'll be able to have once he joins this school. New friends... new information... new stuff to play with! His face subconsciously lights up with excitement as he leaves.

"Onward... to 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲!" 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"IT'S HUGE!" Y/N raised his voice, loud enough for other people around him to hear. He quickly covered his mouth and his face started to heat up profusely.

"It really is!" Yor exclaimed, she looked just as amazed as Y/N in that moment. 

"Well, it is one of the top school in the country." Loid responded to Y/N as if he'd asked him a question. 

"What does that mean?" Y/N looked up at Loid. 

"It means that it's a very good school, Y/N." He made eye contact with Y/N, tilting his hat a little. 

Y/N stared not at Loid, but at his hat. 

'I wanna wear it.' Y/N thought aimlessly.

"There's so many people!" Anya said as she grabbed the back of Y/N's coat.

"And every one of them is a rival." Loid said bluntly. It almost sounded dark and cold, like a villain from a video game. He looked down to Anya with a hint of concern, but more for reassurance. "Anya will you be able to handle the crowd?" 

"I'm alright!" She said in a grainy and scratchy voice.

Y/N looked at her a little disgusted at the sound of whatever voice she'd just made. Despite that, he took her hand off his back and replaced it with his hand. He squeezed it to give her reassurance and the family started to walk.