𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)

The room is silent. Blank stares come from everyone's eyes. It's so quiet... that you can even hear Franky blink.

"This isn't going to work." Loid sighs in defeat.

"WHAT?!" Franky yells in disbelief.

You see, in order to attend 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲, the entire household family needs to be present. Which would've been easy if it weren't for the fact... well. They don't have a mother. 

"Uncle Franky.. looks like a hooker." Y/N blatantly stated.

"HEY!"

"Anya can't accept this mama." Anya hitched behind Y/N, grabbing the lower-back of his [favorite color] T-shirt. 

"You're just not going to fit the mother role, Franky." Loid said as he crossed his arms in a "disappointed father" like manner. 

"You are literally spy. You don't think you could've done even a LITTLE better?!" Franky scolded Loid, in a hushed tone while using a mirror to cover his mouth. 

Y/N and Anya just looked at Franky blankly. They already knew.

"There's only so much I can do with your height and physique." Loid stated with no remorse.

'Ouch..' Y/N felt a little bad for Franky now. 

"You don't look THAT bad, Uncle Franky.." Y/N stated before Franky could angrily walk out of the apartment. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I VOLENTEERED FOR THIS!!" Franky did end up stomping in rage anyway.

'Nice try anyways, Y/N!' Anya thought while giving Y/N a bright thumbs up.

"Have a peanut." Anya offered Franky a pity-peanut.

Anya then looked up to Y/N, who looked to be deep in thought. In reality though, he was completely spaced out. She tugged at Y/N's shirt. 

"What?" Y/N replied in response to her tugging.

"If you could pick any mama, who would she be?" 

Y/N stood there for a second, ruling out all the possibilities. He thought what if she was short? or what if she was tall? Maybe she could be super smart, are super dumb. She could be kind... or she could be stern.. Then suddenly he thought of the nice woman who'd taken care of him when he was lost. He wanted her to be his mom. Though with her sudden disappearance and her inhuman kindness, he knew that probably wouldn't be the case. 

"I don't know." Y/N finally replied after his long pause. Anya could tell he was lying. 

**✿❀○❀✿**

⁽ᵀʰⁱˢ ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵒ ʸᵃ ᵏⁿᵒʷ.⁾

Creak...

"Scruffy Head!" Anya happily yelled.

"Uncle FRNKSHY!" Y/N said with a mouth full of whatever sweets were available.