𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖! (𝘹 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺!)

Here we are! Another day with our lovely protagonists, Y/N and Anya.

These poor two have been in the orphanage for such a long time... Will today be different? No idea!

This Chapter takes place in 3rd Person. Please Enjoy!

"Brother, What are you making this time?" Anya questioned in a soft tone.

"Well, This is a clock! Wanna know how it works?" He looked at Anya, excitedly. 

She stayed silent for a second. 

"No."

"WHY NOT?!" He looked devastated at her bluntness.

"You're in-van-chens are always to hard to understand!" She whined.

"It's really simple, I promise! All you have to do is-" Anya interrupted Y/N by covering his mouth.

He looked at her, slightly annoyed now but calmly continued to work on his new invention. 

This is how it usually is for Y/N. He loves to create projects. He doesn't understand math concepts as much, but when it comes to building something, he can eyeball everything! 

He enjoys telling people about his projects, how they work, where he got the idea. Stuff like that, but being that he's so young, it's hard for him to make friends who can understand his interests. Other kids admire him from afar, but he doesn't feel that close to any of them. 

That's the life of a mini-genius! 

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Y/N laid down on Anya's bed. He never really slept in his own room during the day. 

'Anya's bed is comfier!' He thought as he snuggled into his soft pillow. 

Anya sat on the floor playing with her chimera doll. 

"You're goin' down bad guy!" Anya said in a forced monotone voice, shaking the chimera in one hand and making the other hand tremble in fear at his remark. 

Y/N silently watched as he was about to drift off when...

SWOOSH...

"Hey! Y/N, Anya. These are the smartest kids we have. They don't talk as much but they're good kids. Packaged deal too." The drunken admin stated as he entered the girl's room. 

Y/N peaked up from his pillow some more to see another man standing behind him. 

'Who's that?' He wondered to himself. He scowled a little at the sound of the administrator's voice.

'He always smells... funky.' Y/N narrowed his eyes at the thought of it. 

Anya held back a giggle at Y/N's thoughts. 

"Go on, Say hello." The Administrator ushered the children to stand up.

Y/N hopped off of the bed with a yawn, and went to stand next to Anya.