Chapter 3: 'Him'

Note: This chapter is not edited yet. I am aware that there are alot of grammar mistake so please if you're someone who really needs to correct every wrong grammar, please just ignore or do not read this. :) Enjoy.

Flashback

Red. was what I could only see.

The sounds of my heart shattered into pieces.

The anger. The betrayal. The sadness that wash over me. 

It was too much.

Right in front of my eyes. My 5 years boyfriend, Eric, and my best friend, Laura, was making out to the point that Eric's hand was rising up beneath her shirt.

Never ending tears keeps flowing from my eyes. 

I couldn't even make a single move to run away as far as I could or storm to them and kill both of them.

How could they? 

Before I knew it, a loud sob came out from me making both of them stop and turn towards the source of the voice.

By now, my vision was blurry, but I manage to collect my voice, "How could you? So all along I was the stupid ones without knowing that my boyfriend and my best friend was cheating behind my back?"

 Eric, surprised by my appearance, "Oh Shit. Tori, I can explain."  

I finally find my composure, glaring at both of them, "Don't bother. We're over. What I just see is enough as an explanation.  " 

Laura was looking down on the ground, crying and hiding her shame.

I turned my back towards them and started walking off as Eric calling out for me which started to get more and more faint. 

"Earth back to Tori" I heard Zack calling while shaking me.

I snap back to my sense, "Geez, stop shaking me Zack"

His eyes soften, and for a second there, i thought I saw a slight worried on his face before makes a comment.

"Well, I can't help it since you fell on your butt, I thought that it effected your brain too." He smirked

Well there, he's back.

Still standing in front of me was Eric. I hurriedly stood up and brush off the dirt on my butt.

He stood there, looking at me with a hint of sorry with a small smile, said "Hey Tori, long time no see."

I stare back at him, still feeling the anger in me, remembering how he cheated on me with Laura.

I hold on to Zack's arm, and shot Eric a death glare, "Hi and goodbye." as I walk pass him with Zack being drag by me.

Before we were off from his sight, I felt a hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"Wait Tori, Can we talk?" Eric voice fill the air.

I halt and turn my head slightly, "Take your hands off me." I demand.

He still didn't budge. His hand still on my shoulder, tighten "Please, I really need to explain to you."

I winced and before I can shrug him off. Zack turn and grab Eric's hand off me, "Fuck off man, she doesn't want to talk to you." 

Eric and Zack stare at each other and then he said, "Fine."

He turn his attention to me, who's still facing my back to him, "I'll see you around, Tori."