Chapter 1 : The Meeting

Chapter 1

"Tori! Come on! They're going to be here soon!"

"One second mom!" I shouted back while trying to fit myself into my jeans. I was about to do my make up when suddenly a car honks twice.

"Tori!" My mom called out.

"Coming mom!" I grumbled.

Since this morning, my mom has keep nagging at me about how I should greet my partner kindly and how I should act like a girl and all lady-like which is not who I am at all.

As soon as I was ready, I go down the stairs and saw two bulky men. One of them was talking to my mom.

"I will. Don't you worry mam." One of the bulky guy assure my mom.

Before I could interrupt them, they turn their gaze towards me. The two bulky guy were very very tall and so muscular. It's like they work their ass off in the gym!

Suddenly, both of them stood in front of me and boy, I look like an ant between them. One of the bulky guy was about to say something when I raise my hand to stop him.

"Just don't. Take me with you wherever the house is."

They nodded and took my luggages with them.

I sighed and turn my attention to my mom. Her eyes were red and puffy. Wow! I didn't see that coming.

I stood in front of her and hugged her.

"Oh mom. Don't cry! You'll always welcome to visit me. It's not like I'll be away forever."

She sniffed and say, "I know dear. But its just that my little girl grown up already."

"Oh mommy."

We stayed at each other company for a while before the two bulky guy come and interrupt our moment.

I say my goodbyes and hug my mom for the last time before I go.

***

The two bulky men who I thought was scary in the first place ended up listening whilst singing Barney's theme song along the way. Let me tell you this:

They were really bad singers.

I was quite surprise that I actually manage to keep calm and not jump off the car at that moment. Even though I would really love to do it, I know that I wouldn't be able to escape from the two men.

Not too long, we were reaching this big white house, okay saying that it is a house would be an understatement. It is probably a mansion. It was really huge. The gate looks very strong. It looks like it was made of steel and painted red brownish. 

As soon as the car was reaching the gate, it suddenly opened automatically. The middle of the driveway of the mansion was a beautiful water fountain. I was in awe.

I didn't realize that the car has stop moving until the two bulky men interrupted my thoughts, "We're here."

I blinked.

They gotta be kidding me, right?

"Are you sure we are in the right house? From what I heard and imagine, the house is out of the image." 

One of the bulky man was about to exit the car when he suddenly said, "Yes mam, we are in the right place."

I get out of the car as my eyes were fixed on the huge mansion. The bulky men, whom I haven't get their names yet, helped me with my bag. 

While I was still overwhelmed with the view, one of the bulky men lead me into the house. 

As soon as he opened the door, the view inside the house made me speechless. It was classic and elegant. A round stairs that is connected to the second floor. The walls are painted pure white which made the house looks really bright. There were also paintings hung on the walls. The paintings look very expensive and I was just lost in words.