So not poisoned?

(Picture is Xavier)

-Addison-

I ate the food, which was absolutely delicious. I haven't started throwing up or anything so I think it's free from poison which is good. Jax has just been sitting across the table from me and watching me. It's kinda creepy.

" Why do you keep staring?"
" Your a beautiful sight to see."
" Uh huh.. Um thanks for the food."
" Your welcome mellilla."

He's a little weird but at least he hasnt done anything. I should probably leave before he has the chance to though.

I get up to take my plate to the sink but he takes it for me. At least he's a gentleman.

" Want to go to my room with me?"

Ok so this may be where I get assaulted. I should say no.

" Uh.."

Why can't I ever say 'no' when I need to

He smiles at me, " If you don't want to we can stay here. I just thought it would be more comfortable for you then the dinner table."
Ok that's sweet of him, " Thanks, um I should be heading home though. It's getting late."
He takes my hand and kisses the back of it, " I look forward to seeing you again mellilla."
" Uh thanks for the food." I leave but didn't make it look like I was desperate too.

He's definitely weird, but he doesn't seem like the creepy or pervy type. I am gonna haunt him forever if he did poison me and I die later. I'm gonna be the most annoying ghost ever I assure it.

-later-

I walk into the house and Xavier was waiting for me, " Where have you been?"
" Just with a friend."
" Was it the guy who tried to kill you?"
" He didn't try to kill me I just saw him with a body."
" That he probably murdered."
" Shut up and go back to your room."
" It's my job to keep you safe, I'm just tryna keep you alive." He tosses me a small bottle before going back to his room.

I caught it easily, and found out from the label it was vervain. He's soo caring.

I go back to my own room and put it on the shelf, laying in bed and cuddling into the comforter and going to sleep.

He's probably gonna show up at the shop again, though I don't think I should go back to house until I'm sure he didn't poison me.

It doesn't feel like it though. But what do I know about poisons? Nothing.