Missing: Weird Stalker Vampire

(Picture is Axton)
-Addison-

I hadn't seen Jax for a couple days now, which was weird for him. Hes always staring at me from the table in the corner, I guess I just got kinda used to him being there. I hope he's ok, whatever he's doing.

I do know where he lives...

No no that's a crazy idea.

I end up finding myself knocking on his door after work, even though it probably is a bad idea to come to his house, I barely know him as it is!
He answers the door, he looked really worn out and a little sad. " Oh hi mellilla, what do you need?"
" Um, I was just uh worried about you I guess. I haven't seen you at the shop in a few days."
" I've been too busy to stop by."
" Is everything ok?"
He nods, " I'll be ok mellilla. You should get home before the sun sets."
" Ok uh, I'll see you around I guess." I walk off, hearing him shut the door.

Hopefully whatevers happening to him isnt too bad.
I do kinda miss seeing him.

Even though he does act like a stalker sometimes.

-Jax-

It's nice knowing she missed me. That means that there's at least a small chance she will accept the fact that we're bound together. Still I would understand why that's a lot to take in.

But even she couldn't make today better. Nothing can after I got the news that Axton died from Emilia. I was leaving tomorrow for the funeral, and she sounded so sad when she called.

It still baffles me on how someone like him could be killed just like that. From what Emilia said it was a Hunter. She said it somehow got in the house while they were trying to go to sleep, and it left Emilia alive. She called it 'he' but I refuse to do that for a thing that took away Axtons life.

I had hoped that Addison could meet him, he's basically my dad in the sense that he turned me. I still can't believe he's gone.

How the fuck does a human with fighting training and a stake kill a over 200 year old vampire? It makes no sense.
I know Axton would tell me that they are 'more strong and agile then humans' but still. It doesn't make any sense. I do know that there's a powerful witch in the same town as the funeral, I think I'll pay him a visit to see if he can do anything.

I refuse to accept my dad is dead before Ive tried everything. He can't die, I won't allow him too.