Back here

(Picture is Soren)

-Jax-

He's just trying to help!

I wake up with a groan, my head was killing me. I sit up and look around myself, this wasn't Addison's house..

How did I get back here? This war ended decades ago. Might as well look around.

I get up and walk out of the house, going to look around the neighborhood.

Is Axton here? Am I human?

I collide right into someone, " Sorry-"
The guy turned to me, " Watch where your going!"
" Jeez man I said sorry." I go to walk past him, but soon I was on the floor. Bastard. I pull myself up and keep walking. I didn't want to deal with this, I needed to see if I could find Axton.
The guy grabs me by the back of my shirt, and pulls me back, " I think you need to learn your lesson."
I try to pull his hand off but it wasn't working. Human then.. I was always weak. This is probably where I die, I wonder how I got back here.

I open my eyes when I didn't feel anything after they threw me on the ground. I see them running off, and then Axton kneeled down in front of me, holding his hand out, " Are you ok?"
He's here! Thank god.
I take his hand and pull myself up, "Thanks, I'm just weak."
He smiled at me, " Says the one who doesn't show up when I want to train him."
" Sorry."
" Your fine. Oh, this came for you." He hands me a letter.
I think I know what this is. I take it and open it, and I was right. I'm now part of the war.
Axton hugs me, " I'll be there to protect you."
I return his hug.

I know he will be, he saves my life.

-

I sit up and pant, where am I? Was that a dream?
Addison looks from her phone and smiles, " Your awake! I was starting to get worried. I was afraid that Xavier did something awful."
" Uh yea im ok.. I had a weird dream."
" What was it about?"
" When I got drafted with Axton, before I was turned."
" Was it a good memory?"
I smile a little and nod
" Then it's ok. Cmon let's get you home." She stands up and holds my hand.
" But we still need to figure out who you needed compelled and why you can't remember."
" We'll figure it out at your house, away from the two protective boys, well one protective brother."
I nod and we head towards my house.

I hope her brother wasn't behind it, cause if he is then I cant promise he'll see another day.

She makes herself comfortable on the couch and I sit beside her. She smiles and holds my hand, " So hows this work?"
" Ill compel you to get rid of any someone else has done to see if you can remember what happened."
She nods, " Sounds simple enough."
I meet her eyes, holding her gaze, "You will remember everything that happened today, every detail, and you'll tell me everything."

" I woke up at 8:16am and got up, got dressed and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. The other two were still asleep so the house was quiet. I made microwave bacon and cereal, I didn't feel like making a big fancy breakfast. I hung around the house, and when I went to get a snack at 2:27pm I realized we were out of eggs so I told Xavier, who was in the living room. He then left to get that for me plus he said he had some work thing that came up. At 2:38pm the doorbell went off. I figured it was for Xavier or Soren. I went to answer it after neither of them did, and there was a man there. He had light hair, dark eyes and light skin. He was smiling great big, and asked if Soren was home. I told him I would go check and shut the door on him, going to go check his room. On my way up the stairs the man held me down against the stairs. He started to talk about how Soren did something to him, and I got my hands free and forced him off myself. I got up to Sorens room and he said he would take care of him, and I followed him downstairs. Soren had the man in a chokehold when I got down the steps, and the man was threatening to kill him if he moved, so I texted you to come compel the man since I thought that would help Soren. He snapped the man's neck a minute after I texted you, then came over to me and told me to forget and go to sleep. Then you woke me up."